St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 13, 2016

This worked really well and had a good smell to it, but i thought that it was a bit grainy for me. It was like dirt and i've used other St Ives stuff for a long time.

June 29, 2016

smells like heaven! packaging is simple and easy to use. grains are really exfoliating and aren't roigh on your skin! removes dead cells and leaves place to a bright skin

June 29, 2016

This product smells so good and it works just as well to keep my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the mornings. Would definitely recommend if you're a big fan of citrus scents!

June 28, 2016

Have to say I was pleasantly impressed wirh this St. Ives mask. The value was fantastic, though I feel the quality could gave been a little better, not a bad buy for average retail it's price. It gave my skin a more smoother, clarified appearance. Though did leave a dry feeling behind. I recommend this more a more oily normal skin, not if you are dry.

3.2/5

June 28, 2016

I love this product, it brightens up my skin with the vitamin c in it and buffs away dead skin cells. I even use it on my neck and decolletage for an even skin tone.

June 27, 2016

I like that this face scrub is not runny. It is a thicker formula that turns a little sudsy when wet. It leaves my face feeling smooth and gives me a great glow! I have been using it for a month now and I definitely notice the difference in my skin. Also, the mandarin and grapefruit scent is perfect, not overwhelming at all.

June 12, 2016

I use this facial scrub every 3 days and it smell great and makes my skin feel so soft. I now have my daughter using it a couple times a week, she has very oily skin and it does wonders.

June 12, 2016

I get this product because it was coming in a package. It works well. I use it when I find my face greasy or if I've had too much make up. Feels like deeply cleaning without irritating. That's a nice product.

June 12, 2016

J'ai utiliser ce produit très longtemps quand ma peau était grasse et acnéique et je l'adorai !! mais maintenant avec les années ma peau a changé et est devenue très sensible avec des rougeurs. Je ne peu donc plus utilisé ce produit et je ne le conseil pas aux peau sensible. Mais pour les peau non-sensible ce produit est très bien !!

June 11, 2016

Ce produit est parfait pour le corps, mais pour le visage beaucoup trop fort!!!! Ma peau est devenue toute rouge à cause de ce produit :( Je le déconseille fortement pour le visage.