St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Reviews

Even & Bright with Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange and 100% naturally derived exfoliants gently polishes away little imperfections. Skin is left brighter and visibly even-toned.

Product Benefits
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 25, 2016

This scrub is very refreshing, smells so good! I like using it a few times a month, leaves my skin less dull and more even. I think for the price, it's a great scrub. It also wasn't harsh on my skin like others are.

May 25, 2016

My skin feels so clean and don't when I use this scrub. It smells great and has just enough exfoliation for my skin. I like that it uses natural exfoliating agents rather than plastic micro beads like some brands.

May 24, 2016

First off - The smell is amazing! The Mandarin is such a sweet, scent. The scrub was what you would expect from a facial scrub. I didn't notice my skin tone even out, but it did help keep little breakouts from happening.

May 18, 2016

I used this for a while and I love the smell of it but I didn't find it too effective. That being said, I do have combination and acne-prone skin and this product wasn't targeted directly towards those issues. Overall, a good face scrub, didn't break me out more and made me feel fresh!

May 16, 2016

I use this facial scrub before bed twice a week. It cleans very well and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I will use this product again! I have reccomended to family and friends!

February 14, 2016

This is a great light facial scrub for a very economical price. It cleans well, removes makeup gently, and leaves skin feeling very clean and smooth without over-drying. Very nice, fresh citrus scent. Most importantly, the exfoliating particles are all-natural and biodegradable (not environmentally damaging micro-beads).

3.2/5

June 01, 2015

I tried this as I had tried the Apricot scrub previously.

Oh wow! I did not like the scent of this particular scrub.

It felt good, but I couldn't get over the smell - I had to give this away after using it twice.

May 30, 2015

Love this product, I use it everyday :)

May 30, 2015

Love the smell! I've tried a few of there products and so far so good!

May 29, 2015

Smells great and does the job. Can't complain