• st ives firming clay mask
  • st ives firming clay mask

st ives firming clay mask Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 658 in Masks

April 02, 2017

The firming clay mask worked so well for my face. I noticed an immediate difference after the first use. I recommend this product to anybody who wishes to have a quick and easy fix for their face.

March 30, 2017

I love the clay mask. Makes my face feel so soft after I use it. I use this product once a week to feel refreshed. My favourite mask for sure. Definitely worth every penny!

February 28, 2017

I use this once a week, I find it control the oil on my face and draws out clogged pores. It literally pulls out random blackheads to the surface of my face. It doesn't pull the blackheads on my nose, but does pull random ones that I cant see on my cheek area. This mask is very drying, be sure to moisturize really well once washed off.

February 15, 2017

I think this clay mask gets the job done. It fully hardens when applied out of the shower and I could actually feel the firming effects instantly, which lasted the whole day. I think with prolonged use it will make a big difference in my skin. I will try to use once every other day and check long term results. The clay is smooth with minimal scent and feels great on my skin. I would buy this again.

January 22, 2017

I've been buying this product for years. I love how smooth and illuminating my skin becomes after use. This is a beauty product must for me and i althought i have tried other masks, i always come back to this one

November 28, 2016

I recently turned 40 and my body is feeling it! Lol! Every part of me needs to be formed up, so when I apply this mask, it does just that! My face feels so good and firm after I take it off! I love how I feel after!

August 17, 2016

Love this mask! Bout on a whim with a gift card i got and im super pleased. Got it on sale for under $10 and its great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and free of impurities