st ives firming clay mask Reviews
#22 in Masks

August 11, 2017

Never again

It's a nice product just not for my skin type it seemed. My face broke out in ache like I haven't seen a product have that effect on me. The brand itself works for some people but is to strong for others like myself

May 29, 2017

It felt really nice when applied onto my skin, and for 20 minutes after removing, however my skin soon returned to feeling normal. It did not make a lasting difference to my skin, so I feel as though it is a useless purchase.

May 16, 2017

This is a good mask. You can feel the tingling and firming. My face feels so smooth after using this! Doesn't make a huge difference though.I recommend this!

May 02, 2017

I have purchased this twice. Really like this product. Tuesday is my pampering day, so I put this mask on and relax. It makes my skin feel cleaner and brighter.

April 26, 2017

I'm a sucker for a good clay mask, but this one takes the clay! It's opened my pores, cleared then and made my face feel and look amazing! I've never been so happy with the effectiveness of a mask, just great!

April 02, 2017

The firming clay mask worked so well for my face. I noticed an immediate difference after the first use. I recommend this product to anybody who wishes to have a quick and easy fix for their face.

March 30, 2017

I love the clay mask. Makes my face feel so soft after I use it. I use this product once a week to feel refreshed. My favourite mask for sure. Definitely worth every penny!

February 28, 2017

I use this once a week, I find it control the oil on my face and draws out clogged pores. It literally pulls out random blackheads to the surface of my face. It doesn't pull the blackheads on my nose, but does pull random ones that I cant see on my cheek area. This mask is very drying, be sure to moisturize really well once washed off.

February 15, 2017

I think this clay mask gets the job done. It fully hardens when applied out of the shower and I could actually feel the firming effects instantly, which lasted the whole day. I think with prolonged use it will make a big difference in my skin. I will try to use once every other day and check long term results. The clay is smooth with minimal scent and feels great on my skin. I would buy this again.

January 22, 2017

I've been buying this product for years. I love how smooth and illuminating my skin becomes after use. This is a beauty product must for me and i althought i have tried other masks, i always come back to this one