St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray Reviews

December 29, 2017

The only way I moisturize

This is a product that I use almost everyday. It is well worth your money and an absolute life saver! I don’t know what I would do without it and I recommend it to all of my friends and family.

May 18, 2017

Purchased the lotion spray as I had a coupon and thought I would try it but cant say that I am impressed. You still have to rub it in and its pretty runny, even in the aerosol can. I wont be buying this again. The smell was nice though.

May 07, 2017

This is a great product for when you are in a hurry and don't have the time to wait for moisturizer to sink it. I don't find it to be as moisturizing as a normal thick cream however it is great for when you're in a rush but don't want your skin feeling dry and itchy.

May 01, 2017

I love the ease and simplicity of this spray lotion! I love how quickly the lotion soaks in and I love all of the scents. I don't like how this lotion doesn't seem to give hydration after an hour of being on the skin. I also find the formula to be very watery but I'm assuming that is because of the spray function.

March 21, 2017

This lotion is very fresh smelling..not overpowering like many lotions. My skin is quite sensitive and I get no reactions from this product. It sprays fairly evenly and makes my legs feel very soft.

January 07, 2017

Very easy to use . Very light feeling on the skin. It makes my skin feel soft and not greasy like a lot of lotions. I tried the oatmeal & shea butter, it smells wonderful. Very great value for its price .

December 19, 2016

The positives of this product are how simple it is to get lotion on your entire body and they smell pretty nice. The downside is that I personally didn't feel like the lotion was moisturizing enough. So I'm torn on how I feel about it.

October 17, 2016

its easy to use and quick. it smells nice and smoothes my legs well. I would buy again its pretty cheap so thats good to... the spray thing sprays good

September 12, 2016

The scent is amazing. That's about all I really liked though. I didnt find it to be moisturizing enough and it didn't absorb nicely. I dont think Im a fan of the whole spray on lotion trend though.

September 03, 2016

This is a spray lotion, so is easy to apply. Sometimes too much comes out at a time, but once you get the swing of it, it's great to apply, the. Rub in. Nice subtle scent, kind of a floral mixed with coconut. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy reissue. Particularly nice on my itchy legs, seems to provide almost instant relief. This is part of the Shoppers teen pack, so great time to try it!