St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 23, 2020

I've used this stuff for 5 months now

I have used this stuff for 5 months now. And it has done wonders for my skin. And I used to live in alberta and my skin was real scaley and I used st'ives and it gone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a good face scrub

March 22, 2020

Absolutely love will be purchasing again

My go to love how fresh and clean my skin feels after using! Exfoliating is my favourite and the scent while using is Devine! My skin look great and feels great too!

March 21, 2020

Fresh

I have used all of St. Ives face scrubs and cleansers. I switch the. Out to suit my current face needs. They all work amazingly and smell heavenly. I can't say enough how much I love this product.

March 21, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I have used this on and off over the years and I can never get over how good it is. After I use the scrub my skin tingles and feels fresh again. I would definitely recommend this product.

Works just as described

This face scrub works just as described.

A must have for beauty routines

You can buy online if stores dont have the specific variant needed.

Works great

Affordable facial scrub!

This scrub is nice! It helped get rid of my dry skin patches and left my skin soft and refreshed! It is now one of my favourite scrubs! I recommend it!

2.8/5

Not for face

I enjoy this scrub, however I find it too harsh for my face, as I have somewhat sensitive facial skin. I love it for my legs as an exfoliate though and for any other body part I want smooth.

I like the scrub

After researching and testing many products,the scrub and body wash st Ives have the best product . My daughter teenager and she always use the face scrub to keep her face clean .100% recommended

March 20, 2020

Loving my exfoliating facial wash

I've been sticking on this products for a long time from lotion to facial scrub. I have a lot of problem on my face since I have lots of dark scars and acne all over my face. St. Ives exfoliating gave me confidence and it really works perfectly on my skin. It's gentle and soft, use twice every 2 weeks.

So good!

I personally like to use this as a foot scrub! I use it on my face once a month for a good exfoliator but love how soft it makes my feet on a regular basis. It smells amazing and works great!