St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 21, 2010

I enjoyed this product, it left my skin feeling smooth and exfoliated. my whole house uses this product, male and females alike. I recommend this product.

October 07, 2010

I really like this product. It definitely does a clean job! The microbeads don't melt the second you try scrubbing, and it smells great. Everyone in my house uses and loves this product. The one concern I have is regarding sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and find if I use this product more than once every three or four weeks I start to develop a bumpy red, burning rash. Not very attractive, and certainly not comfortable!

If you do not have sensitive skin, I highly reccomend this product.

2.2/5

October 06, 2010

It's a good cleanser (gets your face clean and soft) BUT the crushed apricot seed in it makes little cuts on your face that aren't visible to the naked eye.
    It broke me out and I think it's because the apricot seed was irritating my skin as much as it was cutting it.

September 30, 2010

Leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. Isn't too harsh

September 24, 2010

* The apricot scrub has a really nice scent and good texture.
    * This really makes you feel refreshing and clean.
    * works at removing all the dead skin cells/dirt and whatever else you have on your face.
    * But not good for the long run, as your skin starts breaking out.

September 22, 2010

feels very nice while applying and skin feels very smooth after rinsing it off

September 22, 2010

Love this product. I have been using it as a face scrub for years. Just recently started using it as a foot and leg scrub also. Great price so I don't have to feel like I am spending to much to feel clean.

September 21, 2010

This works great at removing dead skin. Its nice and gental (unlike the off brand kinds) to your skin.

September 17, 2010

I tend not to use this product every day but its been a part of my cleansers for years now. Sometimes you need a good scrub and the little gel "exfoliators" that you see in other face scrubs just doesn't cut it. It leaves your face feeling smooth and you cant beat the scent.

September 17, 2010

While I liked this product more when the exfoliant was was finer (smaller grains) and the consistency was thicker, I still like it now. My skin always feels really nice after using it.