St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 23, 2013

I love this product. It's easy to use in the shower, or at the sink. Rubbing it onto your face with warm water feels very gritty, but it's worth it. When you rinse it off your skin feels so soft and fresh. I use this about 2 or 3 times a week and it's great .

March 17, 2013

absolutely love this product! uncover your natural beauty

March 15, 2013

I have used Apricot Scrub since I was an early teen. I love it. The price is great and so is the quality.

3.2/5

March 13, 2013

Nice smelling product. The tiny grains are quite quite effective.

Good quality for the price.

March 04, 2013

I have been a St. Ives Apricot Scrub user since I was just 10 years old. I am now 26. The price is right, the smell is yummy, and the results are wonderful. I suffer from acne breakouts on my lower face, and nothing seems to work - even the high-end department store products. All you need is a small dime-sized amount sqeezed on your hand. Wet your face and apply the scrub with small, circular motions all over. Rinse off. Your face will feel instantly smoother, as all the dead skin cells have been brushed gently away. Sometimes I follow with my regular cleanser just as a personal preference, but there is no need to. It also doesnt dry your face out which is a bonus. Tried, tested, and true, I would give this product a thumbs up!

February 25, 2013

I love this product I use it about once a week along with another cleanser, I love the lightness of it its not to harsh and for my acne prone skin it works wonders. I love this product

February 18, 2013

Even for my sensitive skin, I find this stuff still really works! It smells great, is fairly inexpensive and helps decrease breakouts. I use it around once a week (you don't want to overuse it and dry out your skin) and find it also makes your skin feel much smoother!

February 14, 2013

I like this scrub for the summer, it's fairly light and gets the job done. I don't notice that much of an improvement in my skin tone, but it really helps with texture. Smells good too.

January 31, 2013

I like this scrub. When I wash my face in the mornings it makes my face feel softer,clean and less oily.

January 31, 2013

This product is great to use weekly and exfoliate the skin! No breakouts