St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 14, 2008

This is an amazing product for the price. Although it does not work miracles, it works very well considering it cost me less than $5!
    I use this on my whole face and it does not cause any irritation. The smell is wonderful but it might bother some.
    Overall, this is a great product that deserves points for its drugstore awesomeness!

December 13, 2008

I absolutey love this product!!! I have used this scrub for years and it is the one constant in my shower. It's perfect for your face and can be used as a body scrub also. It leaves my skin silky smooth and smells great too.

December 12, 2008

You wouldn't believe how much this smoothes out your skin on your face. Once a week and your face is fully exfoliated. Amazing!

December 12, 2008

I've been using this product since high school and have had very little break outs! It's actually cheaper to buy this then to make my own facial scrubs at home now that honey costs an arm and a leg, so it looks like I'm a St. Ives girl for life! ;)

December 12, 2008

I love this facial scrub, its very good, decently priced and very gentle. You wont be disappointed!

December 10, 2008

I really like this stuff. I use this alot during the summer and winter months to slough off the dry skin, so that I can put on my self tanner! I use this not only on my face, but my whole body! It is a must for self tan users!!! It has great skin scrubbing power and does not irritate. They have it in gentle, that is the kind I get, for sensitive skin, and it works great!

December 09, 2008

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my go-to scrub for face and body. This stuff is a classic! I've been using it ever since my pimple-face teenage days, and I still swear by the stuff. I use it about every other day or so, and it keeps my skin smooth and soft. Blackheads, whiteheads, and any small zits I have are gone within a day of using the stuff. Can't say enough good stuff about it! I also use it as a body scrub to get all 6 ft of me smooth! Can't go wrong with St. Ives Apricot Scrub, as far as I've seen.

December 09, 2008

This scrub works great for cleaning your pores! I use it nearly every day and it reduces the number of zits I would normally get and drys up some of the ones I have. It's not too harsh on my skin but I don't have sensitive skin either. It smells nice too!

2.8/5

December 09, 2008

I swear by this scrub, but the Walmart brand of it works just the same for a cheaper price.

December 09, 2008

I have been using this for a long time.Not only is it inexpensive but it gets your skin VERY clean!