St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 14, 2011

Love this so much! Bought four bottles last week, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all either. x

December 12, 2011

i love this stuff it is nice and it feels clean .

December 09, 2011

i love st.ives its amazing! i love the way it makes my face feel!

December 07, 2011

I've been using this product for years now. Love how it feels on my face. Great product.

2.0/5

December 06, 2011

This clogs your pores worse than not washing your face! I couldnt figure out why I would get more zits after using this but it is because the scrub gets into your pores and clogs them!

December 06, 2011

Pros:
    Love this! I always feel like a fresh face after use. Skin is soft and feels clean.

Cons:
    For those that use it so long ago, use the milder band.
    Hard to find a coupon.

Bottom line
    I dont'use it everyday, but at least 3x a week. This keeps my face feeling and looking clean and smooth.

December 02, 2011

I have always had problems with dry and flaky skin! I was about to give up hope on finding a product to save my skin when my friend recommended St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I had really low expectation and was shocked when it actually worked! My skin has never been smoother, I finally have a nice, real glow!

November 30, 2011

Love this product! It's effective and doesn't cost a fortune to use. The micro beads really help you feel the effectiveness of the face wash as well. I have been using this product for years and wouldn't trade it for the world.

November 30, 2011

i absolutely love thiis scrub. i have been using it for years and swear by it, not only is it cheap and affordable but it actually does its job and gets rid of all the nasty black heads on my face.

November 29, 2011

I love this scrub. St. Ives has always been a tried and true product for me. I have recently began to use the Apricot Scrub again. I have no idea why I got away from using it but I wish I hadn't. It works great and I love that it is loaded with all natural ingredients and is not tested on animals. My 15 year old daughter is now a huge fan too. Great product.