St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 27, 2019

A shower caddy must have!

This face scrub is the best! I have been using it for 10-15 years now and it is so refreshing and leaves your skin so smooth and feeling clean. I only use it 2-3 times a week as you don’t won’t to over exfoliate your skin. I also use it as a gentle foot scrub.

April 27, 2019

Leaves your skin so smooth

I love this product I put it in on with my glove and scrub it off the apricot smell is so delightful the grit is not super harsh it exfoliates very nicely.

The best!

I have been using this scrub for as long as I can remember. The little bits are great at getting off excess dead skin and it leaves you feeling smooth and silky.

April 25, 2019

Looking to exfoliate on a budget? Look no further!

This has been my go to drugstore beauty product since I was a teenager. Get way to exfoliate your skin on a budget and even great on sensitive skin. Never stop making this product!!

Cannot live without

Love the smell and the feeling after I shower using my scrub! I use it in my face and body. I have been using this product for 10 years now and it works wonders

Best deep cleaner

I've been using St Ives for years and it's the best deep cleaner for my face. It leaves my face acne free and I just use this once a week. My skin looks brighter by stripping the top layer off.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub

At first I was a little bit worried about this product being too rough on my skin, especially since I have sensitive skin. However it ended up being really nice on my skin and left my skin feeling soft. The smell was also very delicious. I would recommend this product but it wouldn’t be my personal first choice.

April 24, 2019

So Fresh so clean so great

I have been using the product for a couple of months and let me tell u it feels amazing on my skin. It gives me a nice glow and soft feel. It really helps with my oily skin. I would 10/10 recommend this product to anyone with oily skin because trust em it makes a difference.

Good body scrub

The value for price is awesome with this product. I don't use it as a facial scrub, rather use it as a body scrub for my eczema. I find it particularly handy around my elbows.

Best product

Love this product. Leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The scent is delicious, in fact it's so good my granddaughter tried to drink it! Thank goodness that was stopped fast and Gran just had one very angry little girl on her hands. 😳 I highly recommend this product your body will thank you for it.