St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 06, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I loved how this product smells. It has a fruity smell,with tiny scrub granules. Rigt after the use,it leaves my skin smooth especially my nose. But after couple days,I noticed my blackheads coming back. So i got to use this scrub every three days or my skin turn rough and oily.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

I swear by this stuff. I use it every day in the shower!
    Not only does it smell good, it works great!
    - I always have oily skin, especially on my forehead and I find this prevents the buildup of oil throughout the day.
    - my breakouts are significantly less when I use this in a daily routine.

My only scrub

Ok my headline says it all...MY ONLY SCRUB ever since i came know about exfoliating. I am 30 and i have seen my mom using it when i was around 14-16 .. its the best scurb out there.

Great product

Great fresh sent, works great too. Tried other st yves exfoliating product and always great. Work in any tyoes of skin too. Great sent and rinses off smooth

March 04, 2019

Works nicely

This leaves my skin soft and refreshed. You can feel how clean your face is. The scent is my favorite. It smells so so good! Renew&clean;! My skin did not overdry but had a very smooth feel and continued to have one.

March 02, 2019

: Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Si vous désirez un nettoyage en profondeur cet exfoliant est fait pour vous. Attention toutefois car il assèche énormément la peau. À utiliser suivi d'un BON hydratant. À proscrire pour les peaux sèches.

March 02, 2019

wow

J'aime ce produit car il me procure une peau douce et bien hydraté de plus j'adore son odeur. La crème est facile à appliquer et a enlever. Je vous le recommande.

March 01, 2019

Frais

Je commence par l'odeur fraîche et subtile du produit, facile a appliquer et tres facile a rincer, résultat visible des la première utilisation, on sens notre visage doux et hydrater

February 28, 2019

Love the Fresh Smell

I love the smell of this product; it is so fresh and clean. I use this product every other day to clean my skin and take off any makeup that may still be on my face from my regular daily cleanser. This product always leaves my face feeling clean and soft.

February 27, 2019

Pas de mot

J’ai une peau grasse et j’utilise ce produit depuis des années. Je n’ai jamais été déçue par ce produit qui laisse une peau bien douce après son utilisation. Je le recommande.