St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Does the job!

I like this product because st Ives is very affordable and it does the perfect job of exfoliating. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling too dry and it has a fresh citrus scent. I recommend this product for anyone that wants to exfoliate once a week!

Good for exfoliation

I have combination skin in summer and dry skin in winter so my T zone, especifically my nose, tends to get dirtier easily. I use it 2-3 times a week and I can tell you it works really well to get dirt out of my nose. But do not use too much or it can cause your skin to dry and even cause breakouts.

Great for dead skin

I am very happy with this stuff. I use it about once a week to remove all the dead skin. Afterwards, my face is so much cleaner and smoother. I've tried my brands, but I keep going back to this one. The price is very reasonable too. I usually pick this up at Walmart or Shoppers.

Love the product

I have been using this exfoliator for years now. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Affordable product. Love the smell of the products. Highly recommend

Go to exfoliator

My go to once a week exfoliator. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after using and helps keep it maintained to prevent clogged pores. Most especially now I wear masks most of the time and tend to break out easily. It helps keep those pjmples at bay.

Love this scrub

Purchased this a couple months ago when looking for a new facial scrub as I struggle with dry skin and blackheads and since purchasing this product I’ve noticed a big difference in the dryness of my skin and my pores have gotten smaller. Love this product👍🏻

love it

i like most ingredients. Smell is not to strong. Gently cleans face. Removes dry skin softly. Of corse by doing it remones a lot of natural oils but i have oily skin and couple times a week it helps to control it.

Great scrub

I have been using this scrub for years and I love it! I have combination skin, and find it removes impurities and unclogs pores really well. It is also made with natural ingredients (which I love) and the price cannot be beat. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin, as the exfoliating particles can be a bit rough if you rub too hard, but otherwise everything about it is great.

Best ever

This is the best ever exfoliant i have bought myself that you actually see and fell it remove your dead cells
    I even bought the one in a pot i use from head to toe best ever i recommend to everyone better results than any exfoliant i tried and that includes in the cosmetique dermo departement

August 31, 2020

i wouldn’t buy this again

this is not for acne prone skin, i bought this and it made me breakout like crazy, works for other people but for me it didn’t work, i wouldn’t recommend this to anyone