St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

January 06, 2020

Baby soft skin

So easy to use in the shower. I put it on before getting in the shower . I don’t wash it immediately, let the steam work with it . Then wash it off , be careful of your eyes . It makes your face feel amazing !!

1.5/5

January 05, 2020

Exfoliates but not much else

This product definitely exfoliated my skin however was much too rough for my skin. Left it almost burning from the roughness. My skin felt clean but very dry.

2.3/5

January 05, 2020

Would not buy this again.

I used to use this Product for years in my youth and it worked great. Now that I am in my late 30's I would not be able to use this Product as it is a bit abrasive! Let alone it drys my already dry skin out.

Creamy cream

Of all the skin moisturizers I've tried this is by far the most effective for dry winter/fall skin. It will help with eczema as well . It last long and doesn't make your skin feel sticky.

January 05, 2020

Dont use if you want to keep your skin healthy!

This scrub is sooooo harsh. If you want a real exfoliator get something a little higher quality. I would say this would be good for tweens just getting introduced to a skincare routine.
    I find this scrub to really clear off my dead skin cells, but I think it maybe takes off a little too much. I have sensitive skin and I make sure I use a finer exfoliant with more of a sand texture... this scrub has coarse almond husks or whatever, it feels like gravel. Painful!

January 05, 2020

since i was young using it

If you've found that the exfoliator works best for your skin (when used only once or twice a week, as exfoliating products should be used sparingly to avoid irritation), Katz recommends using the apricot-scented formula "gently" as a wash—rather than a scrub—to avoid inflammation

January 04, 2020

Great product

This is kept in my shower and I use it every other day.
    My skin is sensitive and it works well, can either really exfoliate or use it more subtly.
    Love the smell of the product.
    Would recommend this to everyone, the price can’t be beat as well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product For a Great Price

I always have a bottle of this stuff in my shower. I use it once a week to exfoliate and refresh my face. I love the scrubbers. Some exfoliating products barely scrub at all, but St. Ives is perfect! I enjoy the scent as well and the price can’t be beat

1.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Bad for your face

These type of exfoliants are terrible for your face! They may feel refreshing for a bit immediately afterwards, but actually tear your skin and cause you to break out MORE. Do not use if you have oily skin or acne problems. Do some research about exfoliants, and the proper types to use.

Great exfoliator

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for many years, and love the effects. I don't use it daily, more like a few of times a month for deep cleansing. I have sensitive skin, but still need exfoliating. It leaves my skin smooth, super clean, and I absolutely love the smell. Good value, too. I definitely recommend it.