St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

I will buy again

Love this product. Leaves your skin so smooth and supple. The scent is delicious, in fact it's so good my granddaughter tried to drink it! Thank goodness that was stopped fast and Gran just had one very angry little girl on her hands. 😳 I highly recommend this product your body will thank you for it.

Excellent!!

Love this product! I use it every single day. I got my whole family using it and they love it. It’s a great product for its value. I can’t get enough of it.

April 23, 2019

It's good but I would not buy again

My skin feels very soft after using this scrub but the effects do not seem to be long-lasting. It smells great and leaves a fresh feeling on the skin. Also, after using an entire bottle I would like to use other scrubs too.

April 22, 2019

Smells great!

I use this product at the end of my work day to scrub away all the dirt and oil that build through out the day and my skin always feels refreshed after using! Love the smell also!

April 20, 2019

great

I love the feeling of my face after i use st. ives. Highly reconmend.
    Have tried a few of the products and my teenage daughter likes them as well. Great for her super dry skin

My go-to for years!

I’ve been using this for years. I know a lot of people find it too rough but I like that about it. I feel like it actually exfoliates my skin. I like to use this in the shower after the steam has opened my pores. Great smell, not too overpowering. Big sized bottle that lasts me a long time.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

Makes your skin super soft and feel fresh. Easy to use and washed off super easily in the warm water. I would use this product every single day because it makes my skin so soft.

April 19, 2019

I would buy this face scrub again

I love the look of the container its vibrant, colorful, very appealing to the eye. The wording/labels are very easy to read. When using the scrub the tube was easy to squeeze, didn't not give to much just the right amount. The scrub was not super abrasive, however made my face feel clean and refreshed after using and there was no leftover residue.

2.7/5

Too harsh on skin.

This product was my go to for many years until I went to a dermatologist for a different issue and he told me to stop using this on my face because he could see scarring. The beads are too harsh on your skin, I never even scrubbed my face hard ever and the beads did damage to my face. Be wary!

April 18, 2019

Very good exfoliating scrub

I love the smell of this scrub brings me back to vacationing. I love how the beads exfoliate my skin how is left with a very soft feeling. It does the job of removing the whole day.