St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 27, 2019

Great exfoliant

St. Ives has a really great line of facial cleansers, I love this apricot one as an exfoliator, like as exfoliants, you cannot use it every day but is great to get rid of all the dead skin cells especially during winter!

Yass! thanks

Great product with very great effects on the skin. Was the skin grease free. Scent is my overwhelming. I love that is paraben and sulfate-free. Great bargain brand that packs a punch!

Perfect for my skin!

I was desesperate to find a product that fits my skin. Never found a scrub before this one that made me feel fresh, clean, and a beautiful skin after use. Thanks st ices for that perfect product!

I love this stuff!

I know there are some real mixed feelings online about this scrub, but let me tell you- just try it. For the price, you’ll never find a better exfoliating scrub. I love the feel and I feel good choosing it, as it’s exfoliates are all natural and won’t harm the environment. There’s a reason this is number one!

Sensationnelle

Ce produit est doux, sens bon et donne une allure de peau fraîche. Je l'ai utiliser a plusieurs reprise et je n'ai encore jamais été déçu. Je vais l'acheter de nouveau et surtout s'il y a de nouvelle senteur.

1.7/5

Caused irritated red bumps

Within minutes of using this product I had irritated red bumps all over my skin. I’m not saying this product doesn’t work I’m just saying it personally did not work at all for me. It also dried my skin out terribly around my T zone.

Quel bon produit!

Wow quel bon produit. Aussitôt qu'ont l'applique on commence déjà à voir une différence sur la peau. Sans parler de sa merveilleuse odeur d'abricot.
    Assez abordable au niveau du prix.

February 25, 2019

Great Scrub for a Great Price!

I have been using this scrub for quite some time because it is so cost effective and gives my skin the deep exfoliation it needs sometimes. This scrub is highly exfoliating, so I find I have to be very gentle when I'm applying it as it has the potential to be too abrasive. I enjoy the smell, the way it skin leaves my skin really soft, and that my sensitive skin doesn't develop any negative reactions from using it. All around great product in my opinion.

February 24, 2019

Great value!!

This is my favorite facial exfoliator. The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering. If I need gentle exfoliation, I use it on my damp skin. When I need a bit more exfoliation, i use it on my dry skin and then rinse off. I use it every other day in the winter and it keeps my skin looking great. For the value, you can't go wrong!!

February 24, 2019

My Go-to product

I use this almost daily and find it to be effective, yet gentle. The scent isn't overwhelming and the exfoliant isn't overly aggressive. It also seems like it's environmentally friendly. All in all, one of my favourites!