St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best

My favourite is that how to make it worse for the first yand the other one is and I dont have to do with you for the sake you know when 66666feet is the

March 05, 2020
    Ohio, United States

I have used St Ives for years

This is my go to facial scrub and has been for years. I’ve tried more expensive facial scrubs that don’t even compare to this. It makes my face feel great every time I use it and it’s a really good price too. Win win.

March 04, 2020

I live this facial scrub!

I am absolutely obsessed with this facial scrub! It makes me keep wanna run over and use it! My kids are even interested in using it they use it too! Highly recommend!

March 04, 2020

Amazing

I have this and it’s truly a life savour, you really feel the difference after! It makes me want to wash my face more than twice a day haha! I want more.

March 03, 2020

My go-to scrub since FOREVER!

This has been my favourite face scrub since high school (way too long ago.) Doesn't irritate my skin, smells great, super affordable, and face feels so soft and smooth after using. Love love love!

Stable product for me

Generally I love ST Ives products.They seem to work great with my combination skin. It leaves my face glowing , clean and soft.
    Recommend it for my sister and she liked it as well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this face wash

I totally Love this product! I swear Buy it. It’s amazing and your skin feels so fresh after using it. The beads are very nice for really scrubbing. It’s also got a really good smell too it!

March 02, 2020

the perfect scrub

It is a product that can not be missing in my skin care routine. I love that he is gentle with my skin. that cleanses imperfections and has a very nice texture

March 02, 2020

Gets the job done

I've used St. Ives facial scrub and cleansers for couple years now, and I love them. I love that they are paraben and oil free, exfoliate your skin well and leave you feeling refreshed. Only thing is to be careful not to get it into your eyes. 😉

March 01, 2020

Good, although ive switched

its not a bad product, although I have switched because I somehow kept getting the beads in my eyes which would irritate them. It does its job though, it gets rid of dead skin and leaves my skin soft. I would recommend but be careful on how you use it.