St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

LOVE this one!

I have been using St Ives for many years, and have always been happy. The Apricot one is by far my favorite! It smells great, and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. Would highly recommend

2.0/5

New Brunswick, Canada

DONT USE ON FACE

Do no use this on your face, I repeat, do not use this on your face! This is a very abrasive exfoliator and will cause severe damage if used daily or even occasionally on the face. i recommend using this on your body instead.

My skin feels so soft

Love this product I use 2-3 times a week. I have noticed my skin is so much smoother, blackheads are smaller and even gone. smells great and it’s easy to use. Price is fabulous

January 01, 2020

Part of my nightly routine.

I have been using this product for a month and I love it. It gets rid of the unnecessary dry skin leaving my skin feeling smooth. I have used this brand for a long time and will continue to use their products.

1.8/5

December 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

pls don't get St. Ives

St. Ives is seriously not good for your skin. It's just way too rough and aggressive and is only bothering your skin up even more. I've also read that it causes long term skin damage because of its components. While I don't know the accuracy of that, I do know that it hasn't done much good for my skin and I just think it's best for anyone, in general, to be safe rather than take the risk.

December 26, 2019

lovely

this drugstore product is a must if you are looking for a exfoliater. i only use it 2 a week because my skin is a tiny bit on the sensitive side. it leaves my skin glowing

1.5/5

December 25, 2019

Nope

I had been given this face scrub and it made my skin worse tha it was originally. My skin broke out in more acne and it was in no way more soft. I would not recommend

December 20, 2019

Good product

Works good at removing dead skin and leaving soon feeling fresh! It's too hard for my skin for daily use but a couple times a week is perfect. Also smells great!

December 18, 2019

Love it

I've been using this stuff for many many years, and I will continue to do so. My skin feels so incredibly soft and supple after each use, and I absolutely LOVE the smell!!

December 18, 2019

So good I get the large size.

I use about once a week and you don't need alot. I only have to use about a nickle size. Rub some on the tips of fingers then on face. Normally I just rub on face for about 5 mins then wash off with water. Face feels soft and clean. I have sensitive skin and never have problems. Never leaves skin tight.