St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 13, 2020

amazing

hi đź‘‹ i am using this scrub since very long and i found it has many qualities which i was looking for it is very smooth not very harah it removes most of my blackheads without causeing problem it has nice fragrance and glow has been seen after scrubbing

September 10, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Don’t buy!!

As good as this scrub feels on the skin and how it makes your skin feel after, this can be super harmful to your skin as it can cause micro tears due to the harsh beads used!!

susanm 210
    September 02, 2020

a little to harsh for my skin, great smell

I wanted to love this because of the smell of the product. However, I found it a little too harsh on my face. After using it, my face turned red and the redness didn't go away for a couple of hours. Also, I didn't find that my skin was as soft as I had hoped it to be. I wouldn't buy it again.

August 26, 2020

Too abrasive for skin and doesn’t even work

These kinda of physical scrubs are so bad for your skin. Especially like the if the scrubbing particles are as big as this scrub. It really didn’t do a good job with exfoliating my skin and made my skin sensitive. Save the money and get a chemical exfoliant instead.

August 01, 2020

Not for overlnsitive skin

I found this too abrasive, even though I was as gentle as I could manage. My skin feels scratched and raw, and it's so red. It looks and feels like I have road rash on my face! Not saying it's a bad product, it's just not for me!

2.7/5

July 29, 2020
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Causes pimples for me

I loved the texture of it, when i used it it was refreshening, but after a while i started to notice, that it causes pimples on my face. The scent isn't so peachy either.

July 29, 2020

Conflicted..

I've been using this product for 10 years and it does a great job controlling my acne. However, upon more research into the skincare world, I've learned that physical exfoliation (which is what this product does) is bad for your skin because it causes micro tears leading to damaged skin and can lead to premature aging. It's better to go for a chemical exfoliation. The SA is the active ingredient and you can easily find it in other cleansers that are more kind to your skin such as; the cerava skincare line.

July 21, 2020

Useful sometimes

This face scrub gets the job done. The exfoliants help take away dead skin and make your face feel fresh and clean. But using this product over time is harmful to your skin.

2.2/5

July 14, 2020

This is like rubbing shards of glass across your skin. God awful and extremely damaging! Ugh. I am surprised companies are allowed to sell scrubs like this.

2.8/5

July 13, 2020

Good product that I also use for skin routine

I use this product. It's good for exfoliating. Cleanses dirt from your skin and gives you natural glow. It also helped reduce my acne as a teen and kept my skin under control. It's easy to find in many local stores.