St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Made my skin all red and got a rash

Really didn't like this product, my skin reacted to it badly and left my skin in a rash and all red. It felt nice when applying and using but didn't have good outcomes for me personally.

2.7/5

October 08, 2019

Not a fan

I found this product very drying on my face.. after the first wash made my skin very tight and I've used it a couple times, and found it too rough for my skin. I think it's a great body scrub, but I wouldn't recommend this product for use on the face it has a very weird texture and powerful scent..

2.2/5

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Honestly read this!

I used to live and die this product. It was my whole skin routine. Untill i realised the damage that it was doing. The tiny husk grains actually do damage to your skin. Cause microbrasion tears in the skin......causing ageing. They are too harsh on the skin. A gel beaded or glycolic acid should be used to exfoliate instead. Dont believe join any beauty group on social media and ask. Or ask your dermatologist or beauty therapist.

October 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable price but did not work for my skin type

I was looking for an exfoliant that worked in my skin, as I have a combination skin it has been hard to find one that really works. Even though this product smells good, my skin didn't seems to like it so much. I felt my skin get dry for 5 minutes and then it was super greasy for the rest of the day.

September 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Moyen

Je n'est vraiment aimé ce produit. Je n'aime pas la senteur ni la texture de ce dernier. Les grains restent collés a ta peau après s'être lavé. Laisse un texture collante.

2.8/5

September 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Big grainy texture

At first I found this very good until someone told me to not use such harsh big grainy scrubs. So now I think this product isn't as good as it should be. They should make the grains smaller size. I love the apricot smell it makes my skin feel fresh

July 26, 2019

Too Abrasive!

This product is waaay too rough on the skin! If you have oily or acne prone skin, this will make it worse. It might be okay to use on the body but definitely not on the face.

July 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bad.

After using this for three days I broke out in tiny whiteheads EVERYWHERE. The smell and affordability are nice, but it doesn’t suit my skin type well at all

2.2/5

July 22, 2019

Okay product

This product although is affordable really damaged my skin and made it extremely dry and flaky. I had to over moisturize in order to rehydrate my skin and bring it back to its original state after each use. If you have dry or combination skin use this with caution or avoid it if you can

July 05, 2019

It's kind of not okay

It's pretty rough for my face so I'd rather use it on rough places on my body and of works fine. Don't recommend scrubbing your face with it though. Buy the green one or one with a less harsh exfoliating factor (should tell you on the back of the tube)