St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.2/5

January 16, 2020

Didn’t live up to the hype

This product smelt good but didn’t do anything it claimed to. I sounded too good to be true because it is. Nothing amazing about this product, but okay if you are on a budget or in a pinch.

January 15, 2020

Good for normal skin

It is a good product and good on normal skin.I am using it an my other friends are using it and liked the product but I am not sure how it will work on sensitive skin.

2.2/5

January 14, 2020

pass

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin. Left me with more acne the next day and dry patches around my cheeks. Not worth it even though it's cheap.

2.3/5

January 05, 2020

Would not buy this again.

I used to use this Product for years in my youth and it worked great. Now that I am in my late 30's I would not be able to use this Product as it is a bit abrasive! Let alone it drys my already dry skin out.

2.7/5

December 13, 2019

Good

It’s alright very good for sensitive skin I like how much it scrubs away any dead skin, it smells amazing and makes my face feel so good after would recommend

2.8/5

November 25, 2019

Not for sensitive skin.

I was using this scrub for a good year. It has been very popular on the market. After awhile it started to irritate my skin. My skin became more sensitive and one summer I got a heat rash on my face. I really love the smell of this scrub and how it left my skin smooth when I first used it. But now I have to part ways with it.

November 11, 2019

A standard Product

It’s a suitable, effective scrub but nothing special. I’m fine with using it but can tell the difference when I use higher end products. Some may find the scrub a little harsh but it’s not too intense.

2.8/5

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Harsh

I’ve found that St Ives scrubs tend to be a bit harsh on your skin. The grains are quite coarse and you need to be really careful about how much pressure you apply as it can make your face sore.

October 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Made my skin all red and got a rash

Really didn't like this product, my skin reacted to it badly and left my skin in a rash and all red. It felt nice when applying and using but didn't have good outcomes for me personally.

2.7/5

October 08, 2019

Not a fan

I found this product very drying on my face.. after the first wash made my skin very tight and I've used it a couple times, and found it too rough for my skin. I think it's a great body scrub, but I wouldn't recommend this product for use on the face it has a very weird texture and powerful scent..