St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 19, 2019

Might work well temporarily but not something long term

I used to love this as a teenager! But now I know that it is quite harsh on the skin and there are many products ts out there that will give better results without being harsh on the skin. Fragrance is also a little strong for my liking.

2.3/5

January 29, 2019

Not good for acne prone skin

I've tried this scrub many times. It is effective when used. My face feels clean and exfoliated but the day after I always have a terrible break out. This is not suitable for acne prone skin.

January 27, 2019

Not Really

Used it once cause I had nothing else at the time. It dried out my skin pretty bad after one use and I broke out the next day. Now I don't know if it's just my skin being overly sensitive, it could be different for others but this was my experience.

2.8/5

December 26, 2018

not worth want to try more facial scrub brands.

Not that great results did not turn out to be good. and the price was way higher compared to the quality of the product. will not be recommended for others to use it.

2.3/5

September 30, 2018

Damages the skin

This product is too harsh and not recommended to use on the face but that's what they advertise it for. I used to have this product but when I found out about these negative effects I just used the remainder on my body to finish it.

September 27, 2018

Its my 2nd choice

I use this product when my other face exfoliating scrub is unavailable the only thing I dont like about it is when i use it my face feels very dry after and it tends to stick in my hair line making it not so easy to rinse. However this product is effective and relatively inexpensive compared to other products and smells nice.

August 23, 2018

Bon produit mais rend la peau sèche

J'aime bien ce produit car il nettoie très bien là peau mais ce n'est pas un produit que je conseil au gens d'utiliser a chaque jour car il rend la peau sec et craquer.

2.2/5

August 21, 2018

It’s ok.

I wouldn’t necessarily purchase this every time I needed a face wash but if the price was right I would grab it. I found it left my face with a not so clean feeling which I don’t like after washing my face. The texture however, is a nice feature but I’m sure there are better products out there with the same effect.

August 17, 2018

Bon pour la peau mais ne fais pas grand chose

Le produit est bon pour la peau et nous laisse une sensation de fraîcheur mais cela ne dure pas longtemps. Il ne desincruste pas assez pour se qu'il coute

August 08, 2018

Not What It Seems

Updated On: August 08, 2018

My family and I have been fans of St. Ives cleansers for a very very long time, but with experience and research I have come to realize that the Apricot cleanser is definitely not as effective as it seems to be, nor is it beneficial for your skin. Rather, it could be labeled as harmful for your skin. I admit that the Apricot cleanser was effective BEFORE, but that was when there still used to be salicylic acid in there, which is the key ingredient to getting rid of or reducing acne. However, it no longer has that ingredient in it, but still has small harmful balls in the formula that are meant to exfoliate your skin, but in truth, they just rip at your skin, especially if you use the product often or rub the product harshly/profusely on your skin. This actually creates small tears in your skin, especially sensitive skin, rather than getting rid of dead skin. Also, this is definitely not meant for everyday use as it will most probably, but this information is written on the product itself.