St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 29, 2021
    Not found, Not found

Bad for your skin!

This product was way too harsh for my skin. The size of the exfoliants in it meant that they didn’t exfoliate gently but actually made some damage to my skin. Wouldn’t recommend this. Smell and value is great but not worth the risk.

September 29, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Worth the buy

I really enjoyed this product because not only did it smell good but it also left my skin feeling really good. I have a hard time finding facial scrub that won't cause me to break out.

September 19, 2021

Didn't work for me

I tried this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I have oily and textured skin and when I tried this product it was way too harsh for me and left my skin feeling tight and looking a bit red. This product just didn't work for me.

September 13, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Too drying

I am not a fan of this product, it takes all of the moisture out of my skin, very drying and it is too harsh for the face. Will not be buying this again!!

September 04, 2021

Harsh

I found this scrub to be really irritating to my skin and the exfoliant was very coarse. I would not recommend this to anyone with remotely sensitive skin.

July 28, 2021

Not bad

I like how this product has 100% Natural Exfoliant, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Oil Free, and Hypoallergenic. These for a plus for me. I liked how it did deep cleans that left my skin smooth and glowing. However, after a few more times of use, I started to get rash type of reaction. So to change this but still use it I was using it less and not as recommended on the product. I wish I was able to use this product to its full potential. Because this didn't really work for me, I will still recommended to my family and friends as it does what it advertises but it is not for everyone's skin type that's for sure.

July 20, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

To harsh for my skin

I used to love using this scrub as it left my skin feeling refreshed and brighter looking .But the formula not feels different and my skin hates it and makes it feel sore

July 15, 2021

BOff

I used this facial exfoliant a couple years back when it came out. But that was before knowing that the ingredients could be harmful to your skin and could do some micro abrasions on the skin surface. So I wouldn't really recommend it

July 06, 2021

Not great

This smells nice and you can't best the price but it didn't do my skin any good. It caused microtears that damaged my skin and caused more breakouts.
    I won't be buying it again

June 04, 2021

St . Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub

I am currently using St. Ives coconut and coffee scrub. It’s smells good . I use that scrub once in a week or 2 weeks as I have acne prone skin.It’s great product with affordable price to buy. My skin feels so soft and fresh after using it.