St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 23, 2020

Cleans well, but leaves skin feeling raw

The scrub definitely does its job by exfoliating and scuffing away dead skin. However, I found this product a bit rough upon my sensitive skin. Perhaps it is better suited for those with tougher, more resilient skin!

2.2/5

November 19, 2020

Beware

This product is a heavy physical exfoliant. If you scrub too hard it will rip your face off. This scrub aggravates my acne, dries my face. It smells nice, that's about all i can say that is positive.

November 19, 2020

Not bad

This wash was not irritating at all and had an extremely pleasant scent. When I tried this scrub, it was the only one in the drugstore that did not have little plastic beads. I understand that the spherical plastic beads are not good for the environment and that the little pieces of apricot pit/walnut shell pieces are not good for one's skin. It truly seems like a lose-lose in this scenario unfortunately. However, I resorted to using it on my arms and back and it seemed to work quite well in keeping blemishes at bay- just too abrasive for my face especially as I exfoliate with a face cloth.

November 17, 2020

Not great for sensitive skin

I do not recommend for sensitive skin. I find it is harsh for the face, however I have been using it as a body scrub, it smells great and leave my legs and feet soft.

its good

to be honest I have my doubts about this scrub. and used it with cautiousness I felt it. was a a bit harsh on my skin so I sed it on my body more than face. the price is great and I like the ingredients though.

2.7/5

Not liking it

Let me say first off that if you have sensitive skin it’s harsh on your face and it has a very very bad smell I was not impressed at all I thia product

Beware

This has got the be the absolute worst thing for your face! Not only is this abrasive scrub not good to use, it left my skin feeling greasy. I guess you get what you pay for some times. Definitely worth investing in something better for your face

use for body

I would recommend this product if you were using it as a body scrub if not it may be really harsh on your face and can cause it to tear but overall for a body scrub fantastic product

November 09, 2020

Good for your FEET

This scrub would cause micro tears on your face and damage your skin barrier. You won’t realize thus now until you’re older. Use it for your feet instead for soft feet. I’m glad I’ve stopped using this product.

November 08, 2020

Not my favorite skincare product

Leaves skin feeling fresh. I do not really like the texture however and even after you rinse it all off, the graininess remains. I think this product is better for really dry skin that is not sensitive.