St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Very rough on my skin.

Too rough for my skin. It was actually painful to use. Would not buy again. It wasn’t expensive and it shows. The smell was also way to strong for me.

June 23, 2020

Meh

The smell is amazing but if you over use this product it dries your skin out and ruins it. Listen to the instructions and only use two to three times a week. Other than that it's a good product and deep cleans your skin I wish it would lift black heads though

2.3/5

June 22, 2020

I would never buy this again.

This scrub is a type of exfoliating scrub, it is super rough on my skin and caused me to have really dry skin. It didn’t help my skin, it just made it worse.

2.2/5

It clogs my pores.

This product is very affordable and on the ow end of the cost spectrum, but there is a reason why. It isn't too harsh on your skin, but it doesn't de-clog pores and actually causes my skin to react worse after using it. It is very basic and I believe for a couple extra dollars people should purchase something else.

It’s a no from me

Do not use this on your face ever. If you want to buy this and use this on your legs or arms once in a while, which I think it’s still too harsh for, then go ahead but I wouldn’t buy it.

Harsh Scrub

I find this scrub to be on the harsh side, I use it once every few months only when I feel my skin needs a need exfoliating ! There are many other products to try when it comes to exfoliating that won’t be so rough on the skin

June 17, 2020

No complaints

St-Ives, as usual, delivered a great product at a great price. Cleanses the skin very effectively BUT be careful not to use every single day or you skin might develop protection reaction (inflammation). Go easy with it and you get a radiant skin :)

2.3/5

June 14, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

St. Ives gives you Hives

It hasn’t been just me but this exfoliator has given me and a number of friends hives over the last few years. I don’t if they changed the formula or what but it went from working wonders to tearing our faces apart.

June 09, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

its not for face

the product is good for body but definately not for face. its too harsh for face. i like this product for body scrubing as its cheap and effective. plus cruelty free so bonus points there.

June 01, 2020

Don't do that to your face, plzzz!!!!

Oh mon dieu, je me souviens avoir utilisé ce produit durant mon adolescence et que toutes les filles de l'école en faisant autant... Si seulement je savais ce que je sais aujourd'hui, s.v.p, suivez mon conseil et n'appliquer pas ça sur votre visage... Il existe des manières de s'exfolier moins abrasives pour la peau. Littéralement, c'est comme si vous preniez un papier sablé pour pour vous exfolier le visage... Cela grafigne la peau, la blesse et la rend plus vulnérable aux bactéries. Je sais qu'il est difficile de le croire car c'est un produit qui existe depuis tellement longtemps et beaucoup de personne l'apprécie. C'est vrai, il va enlever vos peaux mortes... Mais il va également blesser votre peau alors qu'il existe des méthodes beaucoup plus efficaces et moins dangereuses pour la peau. J'espère que St-Ives sortira un jour un exfoliant aux AHA ou BHA.