St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 29, 2020

Couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face

After I bought it I heard how bad it is for your face so I couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face. I read online you could use it on your body and it worked well. I tried that instead but it just didn’t work well. I get red bumps on my arms and it made them worse, when exfoliating usually makes them better. I just don’t recommend.

2.8/5

March 20, 2020

Not for face

I enjoy this scrub, however I find it too harsh for my face, as I have somewhat sensitive facial skin. I love it for my legs as an exfoliate though and for any other body part I want smooth.

2.7/5

March 14, 2020

No thanks

This product dried my face out and caused breaks outs. I do not recommend. I have combination skin but all of it became dry andnflaky before I developed breakouts

2.7/5

February 19, 2020

I would not buy this product again.

I found that the scrub was too rough on my skin. It also ended up drying my skin up the more that I used it so I did not even end up using the remainder of the bottle.

February 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Very harsh on skin

I have mixed opinion for this product it does exfoliate skin but its granules are so harsh on skin not at all recommended for dry or sensitive skin.
    I would say price point of view its affordable but quality can be improved

February 04, 2020

Rough on skin

I’ve tried 2 bottles of this product. Love the confidence and how it’s so affordable but extremely rough on skin it does more damage than good. Wish I loved it

2.2/5

January 16, 2020

Didn’t live up to the hype

This product smelt good but didn’t do anything it claimed to. I sounded too good to be true because it is. Nothing amazing about this product, but okay if you are on a budget or in a pinch.

January 15, 2020

Good for normal skin

It is a good product and good on normal skin.I am using it an my other friends are using it and liked the product but I am not sure how it will work on sensitive skin.

2.2/5

January 14, 2020

pass

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin. Left me with more acne the next day and dry patches around my cheeks. Not worth it even though it's cheap.

January 05, 2020

Would not buy this again.

I used to use this Product for years in my youth and it worked great. Now that I am in my late 30's I would not be able to use this Product as it is a bit abrasive! Let alone it drys my already dry skin out.