St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.7/5

December 13, 2019

Good

It’s alright very good for sensitive skin I like how much it scrubs away any dead skin, it smells amazing and makes my face feel so good after would recommend

2.8/5

November 25, 2019

Not for sensitive skin.

I was using this scrub for a good year. It has been very popular on the market. After awhile it started to irritate my skin. My skin became more sensitive and one summer I got a heat rash on my face. I really love the smell of this scrub and how it left my skin smooth when I first used it. But now I have to part ways with it.

November 11, 2019

A standard Product

It’s a suitable, effective scrub but nothing special. I’m fine with using it but can tell the difference when I use higher end products. Some may find the scrub a little harsh but it’s not too intense.

2.8/5

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Harsh

I’ve found that St Ives scrubs tend to be a bit harsh on your skin. The grains are quite coarse and you need to be really careful about how much pressure you apply as it can make your face sore.

October 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Made my skin all red and got a rash

Really didn't like this product, my skin reacted to it badly and left my skin in a rash and all red. It felt nice when applying and using but didn't have good outcomes for me personally.

2.7/5

October 08, 2019

Not a fan

I found this product very drying on my face.. after the first wash made my skin very tight and I've used it a couple times, and found it too rough for my skin. I think it's a great body scrub, but I wouldn't recommend this product for use on the face it has a very weird texture and powerful scent..

2.2/5

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Honestly read this!

I used to live and die this product. It was my whole skin routine. Untill i realised the damage that it was doing. The tiny husk grains actually do damage to your skin. Cause microbrasion tears in the skin......causing ageing. They are too harsh on the skin. A gel beaded or glycolic acid should be used to exfoliate instead. Dont believe join any beauty group on social media and ask. Or ask your dermatologist or beauty therapist.

2.2/5

October 05, 2019

Bad for sensitive skin!

I only bought this product in a travel size and I’m glad I didn’t buy the full product. The scrub contains ground apricot pits which irritated my skin by causing small tears even though I used very little pressure. I ended up breaking out horribly but i gave it another chance. I broke out again! It’s not even good as a body scrub because it’s still too rough. I ended up just tossing it. I don’t recommend

October 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable price but did not work for my skin type

I was looking for an exfoliant that worked in my skin, as I have a combination skin it has been hard to find one that really works. Even though this product smells good, my skin didn't seems to like it so much. I felt my skin get dry for 5 minutes and then it was super greasy for the rest of the day.

September 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Moyen

Je n'est vraiment aimé ce produit. Je n'aime pas la senteur ni la texture de ce dernier. Les grains restent collés a ta peau après s'être lavé. Laisse un texture collante.