St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 02, 2020

It’s okay

The only good thing about this face exfoliator is that it’s cheap and easy to get. It does sometime take off dead skin but you really just want to invest in a chemical exfoliator.

June 29, 2020

Great with acne

I have strong acne and it's the only face scrub that works for me and I love it!

The smell is good without beeging agressive and it's perfect if you have a skin that need a little more agressive treatment.

3.2/5

June 19, 2020

Too Harsh for Sensitive Skin

I personally do not like this product as I have sensitive skin and everytime i have used this i get more breakouts and pigmentation.. that being said everyone's skin type is different and I am speaking for my self.. I personally will not be purchasing this product

June 18, 2020

Beneficial

Anytime I am taking my bath in the morning I use it and it makes my skin refresh, soft and smooth. I recommend it as it's pocket friendly and effective.

June 13, 2020

Great exfoliater

I used this product for years, it always made my skin feel smooth, was great to exfoliate and it was a great price. I do find as I get older, my skin is more sensitive and I can no longer use it, as it's too harsh and inflames my skin. If you use it once or twice a week and your skin isn't too sensitive, it's a great addition to your skin routine.

3.2/5

June 11, 2020

It’s way too harsh

I tried using this product because I had seen it a lot on TikTok but when I started using it it was way to harsh on my skin and it felt sooo dry not recommended

June 11, 2020

Avis exfoliant du visage St.Ives

J’adore ce produit. Il me nettoie la visage en profondeur. Après l’utilisation, ton visage est très doux et lisse. L’odeur de l’abricot sens très bon.

June 10, 2020

Great for Sensitive Skin!

This Apricot scrub is amazing! When I was 10 my mom used to buy this for me to wash my face every night, and it came in a much much shorter bottle. Over the past 15 years I haven’t been able to find it until recently. I still absolutely love it and use it every day!

May 28, 2020

Longtime bargain

I can remember this being a staple product in the shower as a child. Although I have to admit that there are better formulated products on the market I'm not sure if I am able to deny it's nostalgic appeal and Efficiency. The ground walnut creates a gritty texture that you know is working. I would definitely advise that you don't go to town with pressure when using as the jagged husks can be irregular and sharp. I prefer something with a round polyethylene bead that is plentiful and small enough to get into those pores.

May 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Pretty good

I have used this product for years because it was recommended to me to keep my skin soft and smooth. Works great for sensitive skin in my opinion!! Try it out