St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    3.2/5

October 13, 2021

It works

I like all the different scrubs in this brand this one is my last choice to pick from tho lol there’s a coffee one , Avacado and so many more must try it out

3.2/5

October 02, 2021

Bon produit à petit prix

Un bon produit pour pas cher. Il est efficace, rend la peau douce. Je recommande et se trouve facilement dans les pharmacies ou magasins à grande surface.

September 26, 2021

This product is amazing. I would buy it again

I have an oily skin and was supprised how efficient was this product. I included it in my skin routine and I'm satisfied. like it and would recommand it to my friends.

September 26, 2021
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Lovely stuff

Very rough physical exfoliant. Perfect for my skin when I need a good scrub. Does the job well and makes my skin soft and clean. Wouldn’t advise for people with sensitive skin or facial eczema.

August 30, 2021

Loved it

I loved this scrub. It cleans the pores and also adds moisture to my dry skin. It makes my face smooth and soft. May not be great for sensitive skin but it's definitely great on combination skin.

August 19, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Effective, but harsh

I found that this product cleaned my pores really well… However I found that it was harsh on my sensitive skin and often caused redness or irritation. Ultimately I stopped use because I was worried about the abrasiveness on my skin. Others with less sensitive skin might enjoy this.

August 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Recommend

It is really a great product to try. I am using this for a long time and still like it. It's price is also resonable. I recommend this product to all.

August 14, 2021

Très bon produit! Je l'utilise depuis longtemps.

J'aime ce produit, et je l'utilise depuis longtemps. J'aime la bonne odeur fruité, et la qualité de ce produit. Pour moi, c'est mon nettoyant numéro 1 pour le visage depuis le secondaire. Je le recommande fortement!

August 11, 2021

Okay product

The product is alright and works fine. If your are not using it enough to it can turn bad. Mine started smelling funny after I did not use it for a while.
    The time it lasted me I liked it, and it is cheap so I wasn't too disappointed when it turned bad.

August 05, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Scrub

This is an amazing scrub, I use this frequently and it has made an improvement on my face. It isn’t too expensive and at a affordable price. I even take the mini tube version on holiday. I also have to admit the beads feel awesome when it rubs on the face and the smell of this product is amazing.