St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 28, 2022

Love

I have been using St. Ives for a long time. They have gentle scents Exfoliates skin and leaves it soft to the touch. Price and value is fair. I do enjoy their products.

February 23, 2022

Rough and itchy

I wanted to try something different as I usually use the nivea exfoliating face scrub thought I'd try this at first it smelt nice then while scrubbing my face with it I realised it was a bit too rough for my liking it left my skin dry and caused it to itch quite a bit its not for me so won't be buying it again

February 07, 2022

helping my skin get better

I use this skin exfoliator around 3 times a week and it does wonders for my skin. Not only is it great in value but it works. This is great for me since I have been experimenting with many different exfoliators for quite some time now.

February 05, 2022

Face Scrub St.Ives

St.Ives is a trusted brand name. I love all the scrubs and I can use most of them on my body and not just my face. Rinses off very clean. There are different scrubs for all your needs which is great.

February 02, 2022

Very Good for Pores

To be honest, I tried the new ones that came out and it doesn’t compare to this one. The new one I tried is the oatmeal line but still actually made me brake out a variety of times.

I will definitely keep going back to this one.
    It never made me brake out and it’s great for those dry pieces on your lips, forehead, nose.

January 31, 2022

I Love these products

I have used St.Ives since day one of skincare! Nothing works better for my fresh feeling skin than starting my skincare routine with this. I feel the product works everytime. I know there is a lot of Controversy around this product but when something works for you it works! I will always have this product in my skincare routine

January 26, 2022

Great product

Great product, it left my skin feeling smooth and soft and it smells amazing. Defiantly a good buy for the price. Also has the little scrubby feeling to make sure it gets in your pores.

January 23, 2022

Great exfoliater!

I’ve used this many times over the years and have been pleased every time. It gently and effectively exfoliates the skin. I feel refreshed after each use and keeps my skin feeling smooth.

January 13, 2022

Great!

Great exfoliation. I also love the smell. A little goes a long way. Using for 5 years now. I would recommend using this maybe 2 to 3 times a week not everyday

December 27, 2021

Cheap but effective

When my regular scrubs aren’t on sale I’ll buy this until I restock. The scrub makes your skin feel smooth and exfoliated. It’s cheap but does it job and it keeps your skin feeling fresh.