St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 10, 2019

Too rough

Well, I like the brand and so far most of their body washes were amazing to me. But this scrub it's way the rough on the skin :( it's a bit too much... If you have sensitive skin, as I do, I wouldn't recommend it. But the quality of the product still there, it's just not for everyone.

October 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

I would but this product again

I expected this product to exfoliate all of my dead skin cells but I got something way different. There were not enough grains in the scrub. Once I used this scrub my skin was still left with dead skin cells .

3.2/5

October 02, 2019

It’s a no for me.

I really wanted to like this product as you can’t beat the price but I found the apricot scrub to be extremely drying to my skin. It was nice putting it on, but after washing it off my face was so tight and dry :-(

September 30, 2019
    California, United States

Did a great job of permanently ruining my skin! 😀

Used this product for years and I always loved the feeling it gave me of a very smooth surface, however it over did it and this stuff should never be used on skin...maybe a greasy pan but not your skin! Dermatologist pointedly asked me if i had used this product before when i mentioned using an apricot scrub..apparently I’m not the only one who suffered the long term damage of this product (acne, scaring, redness and enlarged pores...read the ingredients). Way too harsh and I recommend that you look into other forms of exfoliating products.

September 26, 2019

Facial Scrub

One of the best scrubs I have tried. Its gentle enough not to hurt or dry out the skin but gets rid of dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth exactly how I want it.

September 22, 2019

Its a favorite!

This is my must have! Affordable yet effective. Removes Dry skin effectively and doesn’t hurt my skin. Very good in exfoliating my skin. I use it on my face and underarms.

September 09, 2019

It’s good enough

This face wash is a good everyday basic face wash. However the scent is a little too strong for my liking but it doesn’t leave my skin with dry patches.

September 08, 2019

User for 5yrs and love it!

Great for everyday use.
    I use it every morning and it feels great on my face.
    Gentle on the skin yet effective!
    I highly recommend this product for all

3.2/5

September 06, 2019
    United States

Stick to the basics, they are the best!

St. Ives scrubs are great for scrubbing away caked on makeup after a night out or a long day. In the winter be sure to moisturize afterwards to avoid dryness.

September 04, 2019

Forever fav

I had been using this scrub since I was just a little girl. It was what my mom would use. As far as skin care goes I usually teach for higher luxury items you can’t find in drug stores but when it comes to an exfoliant, this will always be my favourite! Can’t live with out it. I use it all over my body and it helps with in growns