St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

January 28, 2020

Best Buy

Have used this product for.many years... Great value good price very effective efficient and can be found at many retail stores... Easy to find.. Many different uses..

January 27, 2020

Good quality

It smells good and seems to do the exfoliating job right. My only issue is that it tends to leave my skin a little dry after I use it so I only use it once in awhile

January 25, 2020

New skin please

I can't go one day without my St. Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub. It actually feels like I just got new skin after I use my favorite facial scrub.

January 22, 2020

Rough and tough

Feels good on the skin, it's a bit rough but gets rid of any dirty. Smells good and not overly expensive. I would definitely buy it again. Love this brand too.

January 16, 2020

Very nice product

I have had issues moisturizing my face and keeping it clear.first time I used this I could not believe my face felt like silk. I love the scent and that it’s easy to apply. And you feel so refreshed afterwords.

January 15, 2020

Super peau

J adore le produit desincrustant pour la peau il laisse la peau lisse et douce de plus sont parfum sens tres bon il a un bon raport qualite prix pour la qualite du produit

January 14, 2020

Nice

Its a nice product smells good and does the job. I have had chronic acne all my life but when I started using this it cleared up. Many years later (8years) I still use it but only once a week because my skin has changed. I'd say this product would be suitable for anyone with oily to normal skin. If you have dry skin and want a exfoliating wash use this once a week follow up with a good moisturizer.

January 14, 2020

Good exfoliator

super affordable -great face AND body exfoliator CONS: -may be too harsh for some people .Helps smooth uneven spots.Very gentle.It met my expectations…

January 07, 2020

Great scrub

I've been using the St.Ives apricot scrub forever now and my friend told me about this product. Unlike the apricot scrub this product has micro bead exfoliants and it really get down into the small nooks of my face. I use it once or twice a week and I've noticed my skin is cleaner and clearer after using it. I just need to rinse my face thoroughly in order to wash off all the micro exfoliants off of my face, I noticed that the first time I didn't and I could still feel secure on my face when I was putting on my moisturizer.

January 07, 2020

I love this product especially because my skin is oily!

It works great at keeping my skin in check. It helps remove all the dead skin and oils ive accumulated through out the day. As a mom of 2 i e joy my nightly routine