St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 01, 2020

Use every day in the shower!

I stand behind this product and love how much it helps with bumpy skin. Something I use every day now in my morning routine! I would recommend this product to people with rough, oily skin. The smell is very nice and subtle.

November 29, 2020
    Texas, United States

Starter scrub

This scrub is a good affordable option for beauty and skin lovers on a budget. Definitely your beauty regime starter pack for teens, college students etc

November 26, 2020

Pretty good!

I really enjoy using this scrub! I find it really exfoliates my skin and makes it feel nice and fresh. It also smell really nice in the shower. I would definitely recommend.

November 25, 2020

Great Body Exfoliater

I used this for a while as a face wash and realized it was too harsh for the face! But works great as a light body exfoliated. It’s really cheap too often around $5. Again would recommend for the body not for the face!

November 25, 2020

Great product for the price

I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but it does break out using certain products. The st Ives exfoliate face wash has been my go to for a while now, it makes your face feel fresh, without it feeling too dry. The only issue I have is that even after washing , I still find some makeup that has not been totally removed. For the price it is a decent product.

November 23, 2020

Nice product 🍑

Smells great🍑🍑
    Rougher scrub
    Would use weekly to clean pores
    Great for in the shower
    🍑🍑🍑🍑
    Nice and refreshing
    Will make you feel great about yourself

November 22, 2020

Smells good

So far so good, i know the brand hs many great products that work for me. You can buh this at Walmart and also have seen at Dollerama, so its not expensive which i like.

November 22, 2020

Used it for years!!

I’ve been using this for years! I love the smell of it and the texture is very soft with the perfect amount of apricot shells for deep cleansing. Doesn’t leave my skin dry at all.

November 18, 2020

Scrub St-Ives

Bonjour, j'utilise ce produit pour nettoyer mon visage dans la douche. Je trouve que ce produit est quand même bien si on ne l'utilise pas excessivement.

Pour certaines, il peut être ''rough'' sur la peau tout dépendant le type de peau. SI vous avez la peau sensible, je ne recommande pas ce produit et je paierais un peu plus pour avoir un produit plus compatible pour leurs peau sensibles.

November 18, 2020

Gets rid of pesky skin blemishes

I have used this product for years, and it never fails. After only a few uses it will take bumpy and rough skin away leaving a soft feeling. I used this on post-operatively to reduce the appearance of my scars with huge success.