St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Excellent exfoliator

I use this product twice a week in my skin care routine. Anymore than that and your skin would be over exfoliated due to the grains being quite abrasive. It leaves your skin feeling ultra soft and smooth and I noticed a visible reduction in the amount of blackheads on my skin. My only complaint would be the smell as it is quite strong.

July 16, 2019

Gentle and effective!!

This is a great addition to any cleansing routine. I only use it 3 times a week usually but my skin always feels great afterward. I will continue to use this and would recommend to anyone.

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Must have

I’ve used St Ives scrub for many, many years. It’s my beauty must have. It’s kernels are very good at getting rid of dead skin cells without being harsh on the skin. I even buy miniatures when I go away as I can’t go without it!

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

This product is soo good at exfoliating and is gentle

Love love love leaves my skin fresh clean and super soft to touch good quilty product would reccommend to anybody as it suites my very sensitive skin 😍 my go to exfoliator and the price is out standing for the quilty well worth it!!

July 11, 2019

Great as a body scrub

I tried it on my face for a while but I found that it mainly just dried out my already super dry skin. I use it more as a body exfoliant especially in the winter when the skin starts flaking.

July 07, 2019

Flaky skin be gone

Just tried this product on the recommendation of my partner. After using for a couple weeks I did start to notice to my skin. It was brighter and much fresher looking. This product fits into my daily regiment well, is gentle on my skin and is providing a noticeable improvement to my skin overall.

July 05, 2019

Smooth and refreshing

After using the product my skin was refreshed and smooth. The smell was upbeat and my skin had a nice glow to it. Would recommend, and price is reasonable.

Great exfoliation

Been using this production for years and love the scent! It's a good basic exfoliating product and great for both beginner and advanced skin care users. I also use this product t as a full body exfoliating cleanser!

Part-time use

I tend to buy this apricot scrub in sample or travel size only and take with me on trips I find if I use it every day it is too harsh but I do love the deep clean that I got from the small shell particles. The scent is fantastic and it doesn’t seem to irritate my skin I wish they would come out with a more gentle version.

IL N ETTOIE TELLEMENT BIEN LA PEAU

JE VAIS ACHETER CE PRODUIT A L AVENIR CAR IL NETTOI LA PEAU EN PROFONDEUR ET RETIR LES POINTS NOIR QUI SE TROUVE SUR LE NEZ BEAUCOUP MIEUX QUE D AUTRE PRODUIT