St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 06, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good product

Nice product over all. I feel that people recognize this particular product as sort of the staple product for St. Ives, which is totally understandable considering how fresh and smooth your skin will look and appear after using! However, I personally cannot get passed the smell of this product

June 04, 2021

Happy with the purchase

Face feels real good after use. Skin gets smooth as a baby. my whole family uses this product.
    I will definitely be continue buying this specific product

May 13, 2021

Great price point

This product was purchased for my son as he is experiencing bad acne. So far he has used it daily and improved the dryness and decreased his acne. He would recommend it to friends.

May 10, 2021

A go-to

Though I typically choose a product that has better ingredients I can’t let this one go. It’s been a staple since I was a teen! I love the aroma and find the scrub to be effective.

3.2/5

May 09, 2021

Too harsh

This scrub is way too harsh to be used on the face. It's good for exfoliating thicker skin on the body. Decent value for the price if you're buying the tub

May 08, 2021

Leaves face clean and fresh

After using this I found my skin to be clean clear and fresh, I used it for 6 weeks and never had any break outs. I would definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin..

May 07, 2021

Use as body scrub

Actually use in shower as a body scrub since I have acne prone face/skin and need a sensitive face cleanser. It’s really helped smoothen out and exfoliate the rest of my body. Product also smells really nice.

May 04, 2021

Not very gentle

I used to use this when I was younger and thought it was just great. As an adult I realize that it is way too rough for delicate facial skin. I do love the scent, just wish the grit was a little finer.

April 15, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Good for the young

I use this product for years when I was younger and I always loved it I felt like it remove dead skin and made me feel clean and fresh. Now that I'm in my thirties I avoid this kind of product because I feel like it removes too much from my aging skin. If you're looking for a product that smells great and remove dead skin then this is it for you.

April 15, 2021

It works

It does the job and is effective at what it does, but still I struggle with the microbead aspect. I understand they're natural but they still don't breakdown which leads me to not purchase this product again or recommend it. I will stick to ones where the beads dissolve.