St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 18, 2019

Use to use this

I used to use this when I was a teenager and thought I would give it a try again. It is an effective exfoliating wash, but I find it dries my face out really badly.
    It’s a good product for the price, just not right for me.

January 14, 2019

St. Ives fresh skin apricot facial scrub

I tried the St. Ives apricot facial scrub but have dry sensitive skin and found that my face is too sensitive for it. If you don’t have dry sensitive skin then I would recommend it. Give it a try

January 13, 2019

J acheterais à nouveau

Exfolliant doux qui nettoie la peau en douceur et laisse la peau rajeuni, douce. A utiliser une fois semaine. Je le recommande. Bon rapport qualité prix

January 11, 2019

Lovely Gentle Scrub

I love this scrub. Although it works as good, this product does not cost a quarter of that of the high end name brand scrubs but the effectiveness is parallel! I have fairly sensitive skin and this scrub, when used correctly is pleasant, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it can be found at most major drug stores, Walmart etc., at a fantastic price point! Great product with lovely scent!

January 11, 2019

Better Alternatives

I have stopped using this product because the formula has changed throughout the years. The sensitive skin version used to have very finely milled particles that were perfect for use. The exfoliating beads are now large enough to scratch the skin and get embedded in pores.

If your skin is not sensitive, using this scrub up to three times a week will definitely make your skin more smooth and radiant.

What I like about this product is that it is very affordable and easy to find.

January 02, 2019

Cleared my acne prone skin

Uses this every night after a full day of make up..it helped clear my face that used to be full of breakouts..will definitely buy this facial scrub again..

December 24, 2018

Love these Face scrubs

My favourite cheap facial scrubs. Does an awesome job, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, leaves a little redness on my sensitive skin but it normally goes away right away. I also recommend the oatmeal one it’s another favourite, I Will forever be purchasing again.

December 23, 2018

Great product but....

Not a huge fan of this particular scent. Having said that, it is still a very good, effective, and helpful exfoliator. Will buy again but maybe a different scent.

December 18, 2018

Great Product

I really enjoy using St Ives scrub. I find that it really helps to clean my face and I like the scent. It rinses off easily and my skin feels soft. I would buy it again.

December 06, 2018

Love the scrub!!

I can't say enough I loved the smell the texture the price !
    In the winter I love this although I don't use it year round dry skin I use it on my arms and legs so smooth and soft probably not advised but 100% works