St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 21, 2019
    California, United States

I always use this product

This is my to go face wash. I have the regular size and the travel size and I love it so much leaves my skin refresh and soft. I had acne going on and honestly this worked wonders I love how it exfoliates my skin

May 17, 2019

Great product for its price point

This product is relatively inexpensive and certainly does brighten your skin. It's a nice face scrub, but does not contain the micro particles that are the most effective and that are included in more medical grade products. That being said, for the price, it does a pretty great job.

May 17, 2019

Didn't work for me!

I wanted to love this product because it seems to be a cult favourite for many years but it just doesn’t work for my skin. I feel it’s a bit too harsh on the skin and every time I’ve used this my skin was so irritated and dry. My skin would feel tight and I would have dry patches after using it . The scent is nice but overall I don’t think it works for people with dry skin .

May 14, 2019

Good product

Smells great, makes skin very soft after. It's a little harsh, so not for sensitive skin. I've used this over a couple of years and will keep on using it.

May 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again!

I love this to exfoliate my face, I have used it for years. I use it 3 times a week and it leaves my skin smooth and free of all the dead skin! I buy this frequently and i dont think I will ever stop!

May 08, 2019

Soft and smooth

I have been using this product for many years now. I enjoy how refreshed my skin feels after its use. The smell is not overwhelming and the bottle lasts a while since not a lot is needed with each use. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after.

May 01, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smooth

As i have dry skin and eczema not alot works on my skin and i always get patches bit after using this only a couple of times my face seems to be really smooth and nice shinny looks nice and fresh

April 30, 2019

I have used this as my daily wash for years.

I have acne and clogged pores so I use this daily as I find the exfoliating factor really deep cleans my pores. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after, so at below $5 I have felt compelled to keep buying it for years now. I also recommend it to friends because of the effectiveness and affordability.

April 29, 2019

Not bad for the price - but a bit harsh

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of scrubs but this one will suffice. It's decent for what you pay - but overall, probably not the best product if you have super sensitive skin!

April 25, 2019

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub

At first I was a little bit worried about this product being too rough on my skin, especially since I have sensitive skin. However it ended up being really nice on my skin and left my skin feeling soft. The smell was also very delicious. I would recommend this product but it wouldn’t be my personal first choice.