St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 12, 2008

i have bought this product several times over the years and, even with sensitive skin, i found it to be non-irritating and effective. it is a bit coarser than other scrubs i've used, but i kind of like that....i feel like i'm getting a better exfoliating treatment. plus, you can use it on other areas of your body, too. for the price, it is a product i would recommend. generally, i like st. ives products for their good results and pleasant scent at an affordable price.

June 20, 2008

I bought a small bottle of this from Shoppers Drug mart because I wanted to try it out first. The price is pretty good.

I have regular skin, a little bit on the dry side. I think if you have oily skin this is a great product but for me it was too rough for my skin.

February 28, 2007

I hadn't used this in years and a couple of weeks ago it was on a display in the center of a grocery aisle staring at me with it's low price of $2.99. I tossed it in my cart and been using it every couple of days on my face , arms and legs. It doens't dry me out and isn't as scratchy as some exfoliants. I am glad I was reunited with it.

February 28, 2007

This my all-time favorite scrub. I am very excited because it now comes in different formulas, such as gentle and acne fighting. It is so inexpensive too and can be found just about anywhere!

January 06, 2007

I really like this product as an exfoliant that I can use every day because it's so gentle. I keep mine in the shower and it invigorates me when I wake up in the morning. The almond scent is really nice and the grains are really small and don't aggravate my sensitive skin at all. It's not an expensive fash wash and I find it works well when I feel a break out coming on!

December 15, 2006

St. Ives works well as a weekly cleansor, but I wouldn't recommend it for every day u use. It broke out my skin, I think because it was a little oily.

October 20, 2006

I'm always on the look out for a good, cheap facial scrub, and I keep coming back to St. Ives. The apricot is a nice scent, and the light version is good for sensitive skin. I use it after a run, and on rough spots on my body (elbows, knees). And because it comes in a trial size, I bring it with me on vacation.

September 30, 2006

Works well on normal skin, Use moisturizer after or your skin might feel tight. You might also want to get their 'gentle' version if you have dry/sensitive skin or the medicated one if you have blemishes/oily skin.

September 29, 2006

I like the results, I like the product's smell, and I love the price.

September 10, 2006

great for blemishes and un-even skin tone.