St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 04, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good scrub

This is one the good brands which have been out for quite a while now I have been using this since I was quite young and have always found it quite good in the skin I would suggest for oily skin as it works well on it .the cost is very reasonable too

July 16, 2021

Smells Awesome!

My favourite part about the probably the fresh each smell. The smell makes me return to this product every morning for a deep face cleaning. The exfoliant also ensures that my face feels clean at the end.

June 25, 2021

Have bought it a few times and will again

I have used this product on and off . It does the job of getting the dirt and dead skin off. It leaves my skin very smooth and does not dry my face out.

June 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

It's Rough to Make you Smooth!

With me having an oily skin type already, I thought I would give this a try as I had heard so much about it. I loved the consistency of the scrub, the smell was amazing and the feeling of smoothness lasted, leaving me feeling cleansed all day.

June 06, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good product

Nice product over all. I feel that people recognize this particular product as sort of the staple product for St. Ives, which is totally understandable considering how fresh and smooth your skin will look and appear after using! However, I personally cannot get passed the smell of this product

June 04, 2021

Happy with the purchase

Face feels real good after use. Skin gets smooth as a baby. my whole family uses this product.
    I will definitely be continue buying this specific product

May 13, 2021

Great price point

This product was purchased for my son as he is experiencing bad acne. So far he has used it daily and improved the dryness and decreased his acne. He would recommend it to friends.

May 10, 2021

A go-to

Though I typically choose a product that has better ingredients I can’t let this one go. It’s been a staple since I was a teen! I love the aroma and find the scrub to be effective.

3.2/5

May 09, 2021

Too harsh

This scrub is way too harsh to be used on the face. It's good for exfoliating thicker skin on the body. Decent value for the price if you're buying the tub

May 08, 2021

Leaves face clean and fresh

After using this I found my skin to be clean clear and fresh, I used it for 6 weeks and never had any break outs. I would definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin..