St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 28, 2021

It works - most of the time

This face wash is great and smells fantastic. Only issue is after a few weeks of using this it’s effectiveness for my skin type goes down and then I have to take a break from it.

March 28, 2021

It works

I was referred to try this in the drug store I shop at, it does exfoliate, but it is definitely an occasional regime for me as I find the oils in it tend to make my skin break out.

3.2/5

March 23, 2021

Sans plus

J’ai utilisé ce produit pendant un certain temps sans vraiment voir de différence sur ma peau. Je ne suis pas vraiment impressionnée sans être toutefois déçue. Je dirais que le produit sent bon sur la peau et laisse un beau fini, mais ne fait pas de grande amélioration.

March 23, 2021

Fresh and clean!

Thus left my skin feeling so fresh and clean, I have oily skin and this made me feel so good, I looked refreshed! The smell made me think of summer and the texture was fantastic and easy to apply

March 19, 2021

Exfoliant quotidien

Je l'utilise tout les 2 jours, je travail dans une endroit tres poussiereux donc pas le choix de bien nettoyer ma peau. L' odeur est agreable, et il exfolie bien, ma peau est nette apres.
    Le rapport qualite-prix est bon. Un bon produit dans l'ensemble.

March 18, 2021
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Too harsh for facial skin

This is great for removing fake tan/dead skin on the body however this is quite harsh for using on the sensitive skin on the face. It is cheap though and does the job when in a pinch.

March 15, 2021

Good exfoliator

The scrub is good for everyday use. I also use it on my body sometimes. It didn't break me out and wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. The product is very fragranced that lingers on the skin. I would recommend this as a basic exfoliator.

March 15, 2021

Love the smell

I enjoyed this product, I was using this product daily and did notice some difference in my skin. I loved the fresh smell of the apricot as well. Only thing was I found that the beads inside were a little too abrasive for my skin so I switched to a different compact that didn’t have as abrasive beads in the cleanser.

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Ok of you have oily skin

I have used this previously but since I started noticing it dries my skin alot after i use this so i guess its not for my skin type. I dont use it anymore

March 11, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Good for a handbag

It reminds me of yogurt 🙈 it's still nice as I love yogurt. Leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. It's a good price too. When you've used one fruity cream it's all the same