St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 13, 2021
    United Kingdom

amazing

ive used st 8ves facial scrub for years, was recommended by mum who swears by it. live the way my face feels clean and soft when I've used it without having to use harshful chemicals and do multiple procedures, nice mild scent and gentle to use, my 16 year old daughter also uses it, works great for removing light make up .
    highly recomend

February 11, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Re fresh and soften

The scrub leaves my face smoother and shiny than before u washed with it
    I get black heads and dry patches and this helps give me smoother surface and evens out my skin tone
    Using it in the morning is so refreshing

3.2/5

February 08, 2021
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Old but good

I used to use this a long time ago and at the supermarket last month i saw it on offer and made a purchase it is quite gentle on the skin. foams up well my skin did feel a little dry after so once i added my face cream it was better. will i use it again i say yes i would but not my fave

February 08, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good

I like this exfoliater. I used it many time . It is very good for oily skin as it takes out the oil from skin. I don't think you can use it daily as it can be harsh on skin . I would definitely recommend it

February 07, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Not for me made my skin worse.

This product smells great isn't too harsh on your skin for a scrub but it just didn’t agree with my skin.
    I came out with more spots and it made my skin extremely dry.
    Lovely product just didn’t work for me.

February 06, 2021
    Bolton, United Kingdom

good product

it is nice scrub.i start to use it that i noticed that after using it. I feel my skin soft and glowing.Skin is looking refreshing,smooth, glowing,clean.

February 03, 2021

kinda hesitant

I use to use this cleanser all the time while I was a teenager. I felt the exfoliating was actually getting rid of dean skin on face. however as I got older and learned more about what products are good for your face and not, I realized this is too harsh and may cause damage/irritation to your face.

January 25, 2021

Will give it a miss!

I have tried many products from this range and I do not see myself purchasing it again. My skin is sensitive and even if i use little of the product it makes my skin very rough and dry. It is not great for sensitive skin.

January 08, 2021

Makes skin so soft!

I love how cheap this product is, you can never go wrong. It is really effective the only thing I hate about it is having to wash my face two to three times to get the exfoliate off

January 05, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Ok product

Very good value for the price. I appreciate the exfoliant being naturally sourced walnut shell. Can be quite abrasive on the face but is good for body wash.