St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Awesome!

Love this apricot scrub by St. Ives - smells amazing and really leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I use this every day as part of my daily routine. Would highly recommend this!

January 29, 2020

The skin product for peeling

I use ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB for long time ago and it's keep my skin moisturizing,shine and like a peach. Twice a weeke is ok for me and I love the little smell of it.

My favourite scrub!

This is my all time favourite scrub and I’ve used tons of even expensive scrubs over the years this one is the only one I use now obsessed and I even buy it as a gift now

January 28, 2020

St gives

I have finished 2 bottles of this product and is a staple in my beauty regimen. Its affordable and works well with my skin I have a combination skin. This product lasts for a while as you only need a dime sized portion per use.

January 28, 2020

I will definitely be buying this product again

It made all my dark spots disappear, i love this product, i use it every morning its makes my face look more bright. since using st Ives apricot scrub my skin is glowing.

January 27, 2020

A little goes a long way

A little of this exfoliant goes a long way. Smells fresh but I find it slightly TOO scented. It works good to give the skin a nice buffer! Wish it had more natural ingredients

January 27, 2020

Scrub-a-dub!

So, I originally found out about this product because an old roommate of mine used it. I once snuck some from her bottle because I was out of scrub and it smelt amazing and I've never gone back. Not only does it give you a great exfoliating scrub, it smells amazing, so win-win.

January 26, 2020

I use this daily and LOVE it!

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub does ALL that it says it will do. It gets rid of all the grub and dead skin cells on my face, superbly. The only downside that I could think of is that it is somewhat difficult to rinse off the tiny apricot particles; this takes more time than anything in my morning routine. But I will say, that afterwards your skin is smooth, fresh looking, healthy. The scent is awesome, clean and fresh. Not overpowering at all.

January 25, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Christine Kennard

I have been using this for years, it’s a little rough on the face but a little goes a long way. My fave feels clean an so soft after using this facial wash/ scub

January 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable facial scrub

If you're looking for an affordable facial scrub to add to your regime, this is a must. The St. Ives apricot exfoliating scrub has a nice light scent & gives my face a beautiful, smooth look and feel after use.