St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 03, 2020

Key scrub in my daily routine

Before putting on my make up I always scrub my face. It’s very gentle on the skin. See somersaults but not the results I want. Very good budget item
    Under five dollars

June 27, 2020

A Good Drugstore Exfoliator

I remember this product when I was a teenager and the fact that it’s still around shows you that this product has stood out the test of time. It has 100% natural exfoliants and apricot extract. A little goes a long way but use gentle pressure as this scrub is pretty harsh on the skin. I’m not sure if it really removed my blackheads as I didn’t notice much of difference. This product left my skin feeling soft and fresh. I have dry skin and my face did feel drier after using this but nothing that toner or moisturizers couldn’t take care of.

June 27, 2020

Very nice

This is really nice!! I have combination skin, I use this sometimes once every few weeks, first off, i gotta say the scrub smells nice, i love the scent of this. All you need is a pea sized amount and their are exfoliates in it. Once, rubbing in your face it didn't feel so harsh ,but you can feel the exfoliates. This took all my dead skin off, my face feels so smooth and soft after each wash.

June 24, 2020

Works great

For a over the counter scrub it’s great
    I use it every other day helps with dead skin and has a little extra for my acne the smell isn’t strong or really even a smell

June 24, 2020

Meilleure achat qualité prix!

Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'utiliser ce genre de nettoyant mais je me suis dit, pourquoi pas. Quand j'ai senti le tube, l'odeur était une évidence que je devais l'essayer. À ma première utilisation, je suis tombée en amour avec ce produit. Ma peau est nettoyée profondément sans irriter ma peau et puisque ma peau est sensible, il est difficile de trouver de bon produit efficace. Ma peau est bien soignée, je lui donne tout ses points!

June 23, 2020

One of my favourite

This has always been a go to for me! I love how clean my face feels after using this! I love how it scrubs all the dirt and grime and leaves you face feeling clean and smooth

June 21, 2020

Favourite face wash!

Over the years I have tried so many different exfoliating face washes, including extremely expensive brands. Nothing however compares to the results I get with st. Ives. And I can’t complain about the price either! This product is definitely underrated.

June 19, 2020

Good value nice results

Using another variant of this brand . Oatmeal scrub . And it's perfect. Not harsh. It's three in one like mask scrub and wash. Suits my skin. Cleans debris and scrub off dead skin.

June 19, 2020

Good for oily skin! This one is good for exfoliation,great

It has beads that works as micro scrubs,it cleanses my face , after using this product you will feel freshen up and it controls the oil in my face that cause me acne, great product and its cheap for the price

June 18, 2020

So inlove!!

Love this product got it on sale and use it in my daily routine now. Will happily buy anything in this line. Not over scented but just enough it stays with you.