St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 18, 2019

Great scrub

I’ve been using this scrub since I’m in high school. I don’t have acne prone skin but I do have oily skin and I find it very efficient to remove the dead skin or clear off dark spots I have on my face
    I love definitely recommend this product

May 18, 2019

Scrub, scrub, scrub.

I have been using this product since I was a teen. It feels great, removes all the dirt and grim out of my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth...

May 16, 2019

J'achète ce produit depuis très longtemps

J'achète ce produit depuis très longtemps et il fonctionne très bien sur moi. Il n'est pas trop dur sur la peau et est conçu avec des produit naturelle. On aime sa!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This product is very affordable. When I use it, it isn’t rough on my face. It washes off easy and makes my face feel soft and clean feeling. I’ve tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one.

New York, United States

Best Face Scrub

This is one of the best and most affordable face scrubs I have ever used. I’ve tried so many other products but find myself always coming back to this one. It is abrasive enough so you are left with smooth, soft and clean skin but not too abrasive that it will have any negative impact on your skin

Great product

This is a great product. It's priced to please. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after I've used it. My daughter has acne prone skin and she loves it as well. I would recommend to all my friends.

Always...my standard

I first tried this product a few years ago after my mom recommended it as this is something she used to use. After years of using various acne-related face washes I was left with bad skin and an empty wallet! I started touse St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub and I have never looked back. My face is in the best shape it has ever been and this does a great job of eliminating a lot of acne before it even starts. I highly recommend this as its effective and very affordable!

May 14, 2019

Tried and true must have!

I love this product it's been apart of my skincare routine for as long as I can remember. it's not too rough but really does a great job of getting rid of my dead skin without irritating my sensitive skin! Leaves my face feeling super soft.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub

This exfolient has done wonders to my skin. Best of all, it's inexpensive! The smell is great and it does the job. Ever since I've used this scrub, I've stopped breaking out. I use it twice a day and my face feels so clean and smooth after.

May 14, 2019

Inexpensive yet good quality!!

I’ve been using St Ives for many years and love it. My 4 girls now use it as well. You get a good scrub that is just as effective as the pricy ones. Definitely a quality product without the added expense!