St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 05, 2021

I highly recommend this amazing product

With facial soaps I never felt that my face was getting as clean as it could.
    This product changed everything! After just one use my skin felt fresh,soft and clean.

October 03, 2021

Worth trying it

I am so impressed with the product and i can use it as many times as i can. It gives a radiant skin after using it at the first time. And takes out all the dirt from your skin in one time.

September 29, 2021

Love it

This facial wash is a good one and it smells really good too. Once I’m done washing my face it feels so incredibly soft. You can see it exfoliates a lot by the way your fave feels after washing it.

September 28, 2021

Great product

Very refreshing! Mild fragrance. Bead texture creating a great exfoliate. Bottle has lasted a long time great value! Skin is very soft and silky after.

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Works so well

I use this once a week or so and have found that it really leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, without drying it out or making my sensitive skin react.

September 25, 2021

Be careful with this one

The little scrubbers are very rough and leave micro tears on the skin. Be very very careful when using and gently rub on the face. I completely stopped using it and finished the rest on my body.

September 25, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Superb

This scrub is amazing,This does not leave my skin dry and tight and I don't break out from it. Love the smell my skin is so clean.would recommend to family and friends

September 24, 2021

Ive used this product my whole life!

I think this is a wonderful product! It feels so nice on your face and leaves it feeling fresh! I have used this product since i was a kid with my mom. I definitely reccomend it to all of my friends all of the time!

St Ives scrub

I used this for the first time and let me tell you it's amazing. My skin feels so soft but makes sure to only use it once a week as it can be harsh on face and dry it out

My go to cleanser

This is my go to face exfoliator. It smells nice, but not too heavy. I love that it doesn't use micro beads and it gets my face so fresh and clean feeling! This brand as a whole has some excellent products that I regularly use.