St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

The best scrub!this

This has been my go to exfoliating scrub for years. The price is perfect and I find it works so well. The grains are very fine and I feel as though my skin gets thoroughly cleaned. It washes away very well and doesn’t leave any kind of residue on my skin. I tend to use it on my legs as well because I love it so much.

Perfect exfoliator

One of my favourite exfoliators when it comes to quality and price, especially when it goes on sale. I have been using it for over 5 years now. I use it every other day and I find my face has become a lot more smooth over the years. I have sensitive skin, so this product is perfect when it comes to gently exfoliating my skin. An added bonus is that it smells great too.

The BEST facial scrub!

I’ve struggled with finding a effective facial scrub for my acne and cleaning my deep pores. After a couple weeks I started noticing a huge difference! I loved how my face felt and how my skin was clearing up.

March 19, 2019

Best affordable face scrub :)

I've been using this product for years now. This is definitely my go to exfoliator! Super affordable and works great 👍! It smells amazing too! Makes your skin feels super clean and soft after one wash, the beads are very relaxing to massage in.

March 19, 2019

Loving it, cant get enough

Have been using this for years now, always buying more! Product is amazing, price is great! My skin feels clean, soft and blackhead free! Can’t wait for a good sale to stock up on it

Fan Favorite

St Ives Apricot scrub has been a staple of mine since my teens I’ve even passed it on to my sister who’s used it since her teens. It the only exfoliater that doesn’t make me breakout. The scent is fruity and light which is great cause I’ve used some exfoliaters in the past that smelled like chemicals which was a turn off. St Ives is 10/10 for me!

Love it!

Have been using this for years now, always buying more!
    Also used as body and feet scrub.

Best for less

I've been using this scrub for over 20 years. I've tried many others and always come back for this one because it work and the price is great! And it's easy to find in your local drug store.

Smells like heaven

I used to use this product years ago and was very happy with it then. As I evolved into trying more sophisticated brands/products, I completely lost track of this one. I was so happy to find it again. It works really well to exfoliate my face, smells GOOD and works very quickly. I use it in the shower and when washing my face at the sink. I’ve found some exfoliating scrubs to leave a very greasy residue after rinsing and this one definitely does not. It leaves a clean finish without drying out my skin. I highly recommend!

The best scrub!!

This is the best scrub I have tried. It exfoliate really good and my skin is very soft after use. I use it 3 times a week. I really recommend this product !!