St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Breath taking facial scrub

This facial scrub has really helped me with my acne, got rid of black heads and unwanted spots, would deffo recommend to anyone who struggles with acne. This product leaves you with great and fresh skin. Love it.

October 13, 2019
    Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Great product

This is an all round good buy, leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalised and squeaky clean but not too harsh to be able to use daily. Excellent value for money compared with like for like products.

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Glow skin

At first I was sceptical to use it as my skin is problematic and I have allergy. I was affraid after use skin will be more dry than before but was completlly in shock when my skin after was soft and clean. No irritation or dry skin after. Now I use daily and would reccomend it. Nice fruity smell.

Great product. Love it. Will buy this again

So i have been using this product for a long time now. My mom used to use it as well. It’s a great scrub. It’s not to harsh on the skin. Removes the dirt and keeps my face soft like a baby’s butt.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Best scrub ever for combination skin!

Absolutely love this scrub! It’s the best thing for my combination skin. Keeps the pores blocked and actually removes any dirt plus also keeps my skin blemish free. Feels lovely on the skin and I love the apricot scrubby effect. It doesn’t burn and I did not experience any side effects either. This scrub is definitely a keeper!

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Incredible

I would definitely use this product again! Works fairly quickly for me. I would recommend to people with combination skin as this helped me control some of the oily ness I had

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Excellent Exfoliation

This product offers excellent Exfoliation without being too abrasive. I love the smell and my skin feels so fresh and cleansed afterwards.
    I would not recommend everday use.
    This product feels like it works and has good results.

October 09, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Best fasewash ever

It smells great and works brilliantly, I struggle with blackheads but when I used this product it left my skin soft and was great at getting rid of the blackheads. I recommend this to my family and friends. Love it

October 09, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Outstanding facial scrub

I would buy this product over and over again as it really did help my skin. It got all of the left over dead skin cells on my face to allow my skin to create new ones and it left my face to be really soft.

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

This something that I will use forever!

This really helped my skin get better! I suffer from bad acne that didn’t seem to go away until I’ve got myself a mini travel version of this and it worked wonders on my skin. So I’ve been buying the peach scrub for over a year now as it leaves me so soft and acne free.