St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 02, 2020

Just beautiful, no words!

I really liked this product, the smell, texture and the bottle itself, It was really cute! I also liked this product a lot because it came so early! Thanks!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Been using this since I was a kid

My mom and grandmother used this when I was a kid. It’s something that my family has been using for years and years. I love soft how soft my skin feels after I use it and all the dead skin is gone.

Scrub

Apricot scrub great for any type of skin.
    Great smell, moisturizer . It makes your face feels clean, clear , fresh and it leaves my skin soft. Great product

Saskatchewan, Canada

Face scrub

This has been a face cleaner that’s been in my bathroom for years. My face always feels so fresh after using the apricot scrub. My hubby even loves using especially after he’s been outside working on the vehicles.

December 02, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for

This a a really good product at a good price. I enjoy the light fragrant scent and the texture of the exfoliant. If feels like youre really getting a good scrub in and my face always feels so soft after.

Love this!

I love this stuff. I use it a lot during winter but I also use it during the summer. I find my skin to be soft afterwards. Its a great exfoliate and its a great price for what you get

Great for exfoliation!

I enjoyed using St Ives products as they are more natural and not strongly scented. Their apricot scrub exfoliate my skin and leaves it feeling soft, I usually follow up with ice on my skin to ensure my pores are closed and my skin heals as soon as I’m done using it.

November 29, 2020

Great product

I love this facial scrub. It smells good and it’s easy to use. I love that I can find it easily everywhere (supermarket, drugstore...), and it’s pretty cheap. I use it about 1-2x/wk and I feel my skin is smoother and cleaner after I use it.

November 28, 2020

Great for the price

I've been using this product for years as ot is inexpensive and cleansing the face beautifully. I wish it was a bit more vigorous, but it doeslevse the face feeling fresh.

November 27, 2020
    United Kingdom

Best Exfoliator for Beauty on a budget

St. Ives facial scrubs really work as well as a higher end product would to slough away dead skin, dirt, oil, make-up to leave your skin refreshed and clearer looking and feeling. I love how this exfoliator is very accessible and available in most drugstores and superstores in the UK and overseas.