St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Iove it

Love from first use. Finally I found amaizing face scrub for my skin. It is amaizing because now my skin is deep cleaned, smooth and glowing. This scrub is natural, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Oil Free, Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic.

December 13, 2019

A good value product that never disappoints!

ive used many different face scrubs but i always go back to st ives. the product is an amazing value for the results it gives! it leaves me face feeling super clean and fresh and ive definitely noticed improvements in my breakouts

Bristol, United Kingdom

Fav🌟

The product works very well on my skin with all natural ingredients
    I use it every day, the skin is smooth and soft.
    It's worth a try for everyone, it's amazing.

Effective

I gave 5 stars to this product. I've been using it for 5 years and it always leave my face a glow and freshness. I love the small beads on it. It naturally removes dead skin cells
    Its worth every penny.

You betcha

I had a bottle of this stuff for like 5 years, I dont think it expires but who knows eh
    I somehow keep accumulating these mini travel versions of this product and the weird thing is that I never buy them..

December 12, 2019

My go to for many years! I love it!

This product brings back teen memories because that’s how long I’ve been using St Ives Apricot Scrub. I love the scent and it’s bubbly effervescence as much as I love the enjoyable texture of the scrub on my skin.While it’s apricot scent lingers I don’t get a soapy sticky feeling after use. I’ve encouraged my daughters and sisters with excellent reviews from them as well! I will continue to use it long into my twilight years! Thank you St Ives!

New Jersey, United States

I recommended. I will buy it again.

I like this product so much! The smell is so good and it leaves my face skin clean of impurities, soft and refreshing. I will definitely repeat and repeat again.

December 11, 2019

Fantastic facial

Gets your skin so clean and leaves it very soft. Really good for sensitive skin. Very economical and can be used every day. I use it on my legs, before shaving and to prepare for self tanning treatments.

December 11, 2019
    Montana, United States

Longtime product user

I've used this product for almost 20 years. I used the oil controlling version to ward off ache back then, and I currently use the normal/dry version. I'm in my mid-40's and love how it keeps my face fresh. Great way to exfoliate but gentle enough to be used daily.

December 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

St. Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub is a great product that I like using since I get the odd blemish or black head here or there. Using this product I notice a difference and it helps.