St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 16, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

St ives

I really enjoyed using this product, the scrub worked well but wasnt harsh on my skin. It smelt good and lasted for a long time. Would definitely use again

Kent, United Kingdom

Gives skin a lovely fresh /clean/ revived feeling

I live this product as my skin feels fresh and new after using it. It's fine on my sensitive yet oily skin. It has real apricot kernels in with no nasties e.g. sulfates. It seems to have some sort of clay in it to absorb excess oil abd balance the skin and does a good job of this and exfoliates the skin well. Leaves skin feeling fresh/smooth and balanced . An everyday winner.

Kent, United Kingdom

Such a good scrub

I love love love this scrub and the apricot smell is so good. It’s so refreshing my skin always feel so good afterwards I use a good moisturiser after it. I even sometimes leave it on as a mask and the wash it off really good can feel the scrub working at the dead skin. My face looks brighter and much cleaner.

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing

This product is absolutely amazing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean and has an amazing smell. It's also kind on your skin and not too abrasive. Couldn't want more from a scrub.

Leeds, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this again.

I love this product, it has helped both mine and my teenage sons problem skin. The only negative I have is that is quite difficult to wash away due to the fine bits.

Tameside, United Kingdom

Love this

Love this product, if i dont use it my skin feels clogged up and i do break out in spots. Keeps my skin smooth and clean. Would highly recommend this product, also lasts for ages as you don't need huge amounts of it

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

great for all skin types

I have been a user of the St Ives range for many years now and love the way the facewash makes my face feel. Fresh and really Cleanse, it does not irritate my skin at all and really cleanses the pores.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I love this stuff

Does what you want it to do. It exfoliates your skin but isn’t harsh at all. The smell is devine and I look forward to using this scrub in the shower.

July 14, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Really smooth skin

I really liked this product. Was nice and scrubby without being too coarse, really nice smell too. I have oily/combo skin and still get spots at 33 years old! This reduced the redness in them and my skin felt nice and smooth. I would definitely buy this again.

July 14, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Great product

Really good affordable product, exfoliate and leaves the skin clear, pure and and clean
    Highly recommended for people suffering from black heads and acne