St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 28, 2020

Apricot scrub

This apricot scrub is affordable plus make very good changes on skin & even it will work on all type of skins, smell amazing & very mild on skin , love the packaging

March 27, 2020

Fav

J’adore . Sa sent tellement bon . De base j’aimais pas trop cette odeur mais elle est pas trop prononcé donc ca va. J’aime beaucoup la texture aussi . Elle prend très bien soin de ma peau .

March 27, 2020

My Favourite Scrub

Amazing scrub. I've been using this for a couple months now. Perfect for dry skin and I have oily skin and it still works wonders! I definitely recommend it.

Wonderful

You skin will feel so smooth after using this. It helps to remove prevent black heads when you use it regularly. Its also gentle so your skin will not be dry. I love it. My face feels so fresh and smooth after using it.

Texas, United States

A 25 year favorite!

I’ve been using this product for 25 years and it remains a favorite. You can’t beat the price and it is effective at deep cleaning and exfoliating my skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great

It’s a refreshing way to keep your face clean. Smells great and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! It’s a great value for your money. I I’ll be purchasing it again!

March 23, 2020

I've used this stuff for 5 months now

I have used this stuff for 5 months now. And it has done wonders for my skin. And I used to live in alberta and my skin was real scaley and I used st'ives and it gone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a good face scrub

March 22, 2020

Absolutely love will be purchasing again

My go to love how fresh and clean my skin feels after using! Exfoliating is my favourite and the scent while using is Devine! My skin look great and feels great too!

March 21, 2020

Fresh

I have used all of St. Ives face scrubs and cleansers. I switch the. Out to suit my current face needs. They all work amazingly and smell heavenly. I can't say enough how much I love this product.

March 21, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I have used this on and off over the years and I can never get over how good it is. After I use the scrub my skin tingles and feels fresh again. I would definitely recommend this product.