St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Nice smell

I have used this for sometime, l love the smell and the packaging looks nice however the texture of the scrub beads are too rough for me.. my husband loves it though.

March 28, 2021

It works - most of the time

This face wash is great and smells fantastic. Only issue is after a few weeks of using this it’s effectiveness for my skin type goes down and then I have to take a break from it.

It works

I was referred to try this in the drug store I shop at, it does exfoliate, but it is definitely an occasional regime for me as I find the oils in it tend to make my skin break out.

2.3/5

March 26, 2021

Il sèche trop la peau

Ce produit n’est pas bon selon moi, il m’a beaucoup séché la peau mais oar contre il nettoie bien. Peut etre ça va marcher pour les peaux grasses mais peau seche et mixte je ne le trouve pas le bon produit

Fresh feeling all day!

My face has never felt so fresh and clean. Love this product, it exfoliates brilliantly, giving me baby soft skin. The smell is lovely too, nice refreshing way to start the day.

3.2/5

Sans plus

J’ai utilisé ce produit pendant un certain temps sans vraiment voir de différence sur ma peau. Je ne suis pas vraiment impressionnée sans être toutefois déçue. Je dirais que le produit sent bon sur la peau et laisse un beau fini, mais ne fait pas de grande amélioration.

A classic favorite

I've been using my mom's since i was a little girl. This help cleared up my acne which i got during adolescence. I continue to use it to this day. Thanks st Ives for a great scrub at affordable price

2.3/5

March 23, 2021

Really wanted it to work

This product was really harsh on my skin. The granules really didn’t exfoliate my skin evenly and just made my skin more irritated. I have oily combination skin and thought this would be a great product but it fell short.

Fresh and clean!

Thus left my skin feeling so fresh and clean, I have oily skin and this made me feel so good, I looked refreshed! The smell made me think of summer and the texture was fantastic and easy to apply

March 22, 2021

Worth the buy

I find that this one is gentler then their other brands perfect for my skin type smells so nice. The design of the bottle as well is nice easy to use it would be a buy again for me for sure