St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 23, 2021

Great product for price

Love this scrub. Nice to have a natural exfoliant parts as walnut shell. Makes skin feel super smooth. Great to have the addition of salicylic acid to reduce oiliness.

2.0/5

April 23, 2021

Not for me

This product dried out my skin. Got it few months ago and only usedtwo times because it really made my skin dry and more sensitive. It is really harsh on my skin

1.2/5

Worse product

When I first started on my skin care journey this is the product I started with because so many people recommended it, however it did not work well in my skin, it was so so irritated after using it
    Do not recommend for people with sensitive skin

Love this product

St. Ives scub has always been my go too. I love that's its gentle but it still makes my skin feel clean. Ive recommended it to so many people. Who absolutely love it.

Tough but works

St. Ives Apricot Scrub It is excellent for exfoliation. It's is famous for a reason. The granules can be a bit coarse, but as long as you use a gentle touch this scrub is the best. My skin feels so soft after use, like years are taken off my life. Once or twice a week is all you need to refresh your face.

Great Value!

I would definitely buy this again. And anything St. Ives. I love this brand because it's not too expensive and does what I need it to do. And I like how it's easy to purchase from most stores.

Awesome

This product is amazing, I personally use it everyday and everyday it makes my skin feel amazing. It’s awesome to help speed up the process of blemishes on your face and leaves your skin smelling amazing!

April 21, 2021

Apricot goodness!

I have been using St.Ives apricot scrub ever since i was a teenager and it had helped me get rid of in grown hairs, clogged pores and bumps on my skin. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth, a must buy staple product thats always on my bathroom shelf!

April 20, 2021

I love this product, I will definitely buy this product.

I absolutely love apricot facial scrub. It became part of my facial care routine. I use this before applying my facial mask and get amazing results. Visible smooth silky skin.

April 20, 2021

Excellent

Très bon produit. Il a une excellente odeur et laisse la peau douce par la suite. À long terme, réduit les boutons et rend la peau lisse. Je le recommande grandement.