St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 04, 2021

its great!

i love this product, i have been using it for a long time, it makes my skin so soft and it smells so good! its been great on my skin, and the price can't be beat!

April 04, 2021
    Illinois, United States

My go to scrub

I have used this brand for years and I absolutely love it. The scrub is amazing and isn't harsh on the skin. I use it every other day, especially since we have to use mask on a regular basis.

1.0/5

April 03, 2021
    California, United States

Harsh!!!!

That brand is no good for any type of skins. It is very rash and could damage your skin. I would get red and feel like my skin damaged. You need something that would do your skin very gentle!

April 03, 2021

Not bad

It’s a good product if you’re looking for a low cost exfoliator. Only used a dime sized each time and I use it once a week to cleanse my skin. Feels refreshing afterwards

March 31, 2021

A good exfoliater

Its a good product with balanced texture and not too much fragrant.its pea size works on skun and removes all dirt and kmpurities leaving skin fresh smooth and brighten.a goid moisturizer aftr it works great

March 30, 2021

Gentle exfoliator

This exfoliator does the job! I loved it so much I got it for my mom too! It's gentle enough to really get rid of my oiliness! Definitely a must for once a week deep cleanse.

March 30, 2021

Smooth clean

I do have combination skin and this is good for my oily nose and dry face. It removes all the dead skin and dry patches and leaves you with a perfect finish. I use this exfoliator thrice a week.

St. Ives Apricot facial scrub review

I use the St. Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub everyday. I love how it makes my face feel clean. My skin looks so smooth and fresh. It improves the look of my face.

Absolutely amazing product

This is one of my favourite face scrubs, really true to its name! It smells so refreshing, and leaves my face smooth and fresh. I would one hundred percent buy this again

March 29, 2021

Absolutely perfect for my oily skin

Yes indeed this product is so amazing . My skin is actually with an oily texture. So my girlfriend recommended me this product. I used the same and found it absolutely a match for my skin. I would highly recommend this to all of you folks out there who do have an oily skin it’s perfect product and economical as well to be purchased