St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Mari24 325
    April 09, 2021

Perfect Scrub

This apricot face scrub so good and smell so yummy 🤤 My skin so soft and feel hydrated after using the scrub. I have a dry skin, so it isn’t irritating my skin. I like this product so much.

April 08, 2021

Exfoliating facial scrub

Smells nice but recommend once a week to use and a small amount. It dose leave your face refreshed. Its not to abrasive as long as you use a small amount.

April 07, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Awesome

I love this face scrub. It smells good. It really removes all of the dirt and dead skin. It makes your face look brighter. It also improves you complexion. Great to use a couple times a week.

1.7/5

123cat 225
    April 06, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Does more harm than good

This face scrub is very harsh because it has walnut shell in it. It’s well known that, while walnut shell might make your skin instantly look good, it’s damaging to the skin long term. It doesn’t really have any good ingredients in it. It’s more drying than anything. Even though it’s cheap, you’re pretty much paying for a bottle of ingredients that either do nothing or are damaging for the skin.

Wendso 340
    April 05, 2021

Nice and soft

This scrub is the best for my skin. I use it on my face and it makes my skin feel clear, fresh and smooth. It is very affordable and last long. It is not rough on my skin

April 05, 2021

The best face wash

This gets deep into pores and really works. It feels awesome when you use it. It has a great price for the quality. You can find it at most stores too!

Dee44 240
    April 04, 2021

its great!

i love this product, i have been using it for a long time, it makes my skin so soft and it smells so good! its been great on my skin, and the price can't be beat!

April 04, 2021
    Illinois, United States

My go to scrub

I have used this brand for years and I absolutely love it. The scrub is amazing and isn't harsh on the skin. I use it every other day, especially since we have to use mask on a regular basis.

1.0/5

April 03, 2021
    California, United States

Harsh!!!!

That brand is no good for any type of skins. It is very rash and could damage your skin. I would get red and feel like my skin damaged. You need something that would do your skin very gentle!

kel93 240
    April 03, 2021

Not bad

It’s a good product if you’re looking for a low cost exfoliator. Only used a dime sized each time and I use it once a week to cleanse my skin. Feels refreshing afterwards