St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.3/5

April 12, 2021

It’s so bad I won’t even use this for free

Initially I liked it but then it started giving me pimples like it is so bad my skin dried up it was red and scratcy and had so many breakout just in 7 days won’t ever use this again

It works very well!

Honestly I love this face scrub. I use it every other day to exfoliate dead skin and finish off with a Clearasil soap to cut any oil left behind. I think the price is amazing for what you get. Can't beat that!

2.2/5

Not buying this again

I was very excited for this product as it claims to have all natural ingredients. However, my friend who is a dermatologist tested this product under a microscopic glass to find out that the exfoliator particles are not of equal sizes and can do more harm to the skin than benefitting it. Even skin care gurus like Hyram have voted against this product. Never buying this again.

2.0/5

April 12, 2021

I wouldn’t recommend to buy this

If your a skin care lover and by all means this products is not good for your skin.Face scrub especially apricot bits are gonna damage your skin!Best are chemical exfoliator once or twice daily!

April 11, 2021

Good exfoliate

This product makes my face look and feel amazing. Gets all the deep gunk from my pores and makes my skin clear. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone that wants a good deep clean

April 11, 2021

St Ives face wash

Love love love this product. Leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Has a really nice scent and is gentle on the skin. Highly recommend this product.

Loved this product

The texture of the facial scrub was very nice, and could be easily applied on the skin. I loved how I was able to use it as an exfoliator, great addition to my skincare routine

Amaze

I love this face scrub. It smells good. It really removes all of the dirt and dead skin. It makes your face look brighter. It also improves you complexion. Great to use a couple times a week.

Perfect Scrub

This apricot face scrub so good and smell so yummy 🤤 My skin so soft and feel hydrated after using the scrub. I have a dry skin, so it isn’t irritating my skin. I like this product so much.

April 08, 2021

Exfoliating facial scrub

Smells nice but recommend once a week to use and a small amount. It dose leave your face refreshed. Its not to abrasive as long as you use a small amount.