St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 02, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

I love this product. It leaves my face feeling very clean and fresh. It Helps with my acne and breakouts. And it is gentle yet effective! I use this product daily in my everyday facial routine.

May 02, 2021

Good product

I have a very dry face, especially in the winter time. This scrub helps so much removing the dead skin off my face. Use it once or twice a week and it works well

May 01, 2021

excellent affordable and effective

I really like this product. It smells nice and the creaminess is just right. I scrubs but does not scratch or leave you dry as if it has its own built in moisturizer. I just find it a bit sticky and needs good rinsing off the face.

April 30, 2021

A regular purchase

This is like a staple in my bed time routine! I feel like I'm getting a good little scrub without drying out my skin. I do still use moisturizer after this but honestly, I've been using this stuff since like highschool.

0.5/5

April 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would never recommend

This product not only made my face feel super greasy afterwards but it made me break out way worse than I usually do I gave it a try for a month but it did nothing but irritate my skin.

2.7/5

United Kingdom

temporary fix

Sure, this product scrubs dead skin off the surface while smelling great, but over time, such harsh exfoliation actually damages your skin and makes it more sensitive. Does nothing for acne.

Best body scrub!

I’ve tried numerous body scrubs, some being way more expensive then this scrub. However, many times not much difference was seen. I would recommend to just buy this body scrub and no need to bother with all the other expensive ones.

2.3/5

So-so

This is a good face scrub for sure but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin or people with rosacea. I have both and it irritated my skin so much even tho I used a small amount of product and scrubbed gently. I find the scrub bits to be really big and would prefer the scrub bits to be more microfine if that makes sense.

Awesome

I have been using this product for years. I use a chemical exfoliant as well but my skin seems to have issues once chemical has exfoliated my skin. So I use this scrub to scrub away the skin that the chemical exfoliant has loosened. Without using this I get very bad cystic acne

0.5/5

April 28, 2021

Terrible product

Please stop using exfoliate products with the ingredient walnut, this will cause more damage for your skin then good. Plus the amount of fragrance.. this product would make your skin break out. PLEASE AVOID!