St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 14, 2021

Great scrub

This is an amazing scrub is your looking for a real clean feel to your face! This is amazing after a long week of just feeling like there’s a bunch of build up on your skin. The one thing is, is that it is a bit hardcore to I advise to take it gentle when using and to not over use!

April 13, 2021

Natural product thats makes skin babysoft

I use this product atleast twice a week and every time I scrub through this, it leaves my skin baby soft and leaves a natural glow.
    I love the scrub doesn’t hurt and have bit of cream texture which makes it easy to apply all over face and neck area. It helps to get rid of dead skin, sun burns. You get the feeling of real appricot application. I would recommend this for everyday usage.

1.8/5

Not good for your skin!

I have really try skin and I used to love this product until I learned just how damaging it is for you skin. It's unfortunate because it does have good exfoliating abilities but at what cost to your skin.

2.8/5

A bit too harsh...

Although this product is great value for money, I wouldn't purchase it again as it is an extremely harsh scrub and does more damage than good for my face. I do have sensitive skin, so that could be why this product is too intense for me. The smell and everything is nice, it is really just the scrub that is too coarse and I never saw any benefit from this product, there are many better products out there for sensitive skin.

1.3/5

April 12, 2021

It’s so bad I won’t even use this for free

Initially I liked it but then it started giving me pimples like it is so bad my skin dried up it was red and scratcy and had so many breakout just in 7 days won’t ever use this again

It works very well!

Honestly I love this face scrub. I use it every other day to exfoliate dead skin and finish off with a Clearasil soap to cut any oil left behind. I think the price is amazing for what you get. Can't beat that!

2.2/5

Not buying this again

I was very excited for this product as it claims to have all natural ingredients. However, my friend who is a dermatologist tested this product under a microscopic glass to find out that the exfoliator particles are not of equal sizes and can do more harm to the skin than benefitting it. Even skin care gurus like Hyram have voted against this product. Never buying this again.

2.0/5

April 12, 2021

I wouldn’t recommend to buy this

If your a skin care lover and by all means this products is not good for your skin.Face scrub especially apricot bits are gonna damage your skin!Best are chemical exfoliator once or twice daily!

April 11, 2021

Good exfoliate

This product makes my face look and feel amazing. Gets all the deep gunk from my pores and makes my skin clear. I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone that wants a good deep clean

April 11, 2021

St Ives face wash

Love love love this product. Leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Has a really nice scent and is gentle on the skin. Highly recommend this product.