St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 27, 2021

Je ne peux plus m’en passer

J’achète très régulièrement! Rend la peau très douce et le produit a une très bonne odeur de fraîcheur! Je vous le recommande fortement! Aide à l’acné aussi

April 27, 2021

J’adore !

Un vrai exfoliant ! La peau devient ultra saine et ultra douce après seulement une utilisation. C’est vraiment super quand on sait en plus que les produits de cette gamme sont naturel ! Il fait partie de ma routine hebdomadaire !

Awesome product

It’s a great product and a good value for money, gives good results. I have been using this products since last 2 months and I will definitely continue to use it.

Using this for 10 years!

I been using this face scrub weekly for almost 10 years. I have tried many expensive others but find them ineffective and a waste. This product feels so natural and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is also suitable for sensitive skin which I have. After 10 years using this product my pores are non existent and and my skin is baby soft and glowy. Excellent product worth every cent!

April 26, 2021

Best one I have ever used

I cannot count how many years I have been using this product. I remember I was really nervous at first because I have sensitive skin.
    It left my face feeling smooth, soft and clean. The smell isn't strong, just enough to add that freshly washed aroma to your skin.
    I actually use it on my body in the summer when I have been working outside and come in with that gross sweaty feeling on my skin.
    I will continue using this product

April 25, 2021

St. Ives Apricot exfoliating scrub

I love how this product gently exfoliates, leaving my skin soft and smooth.
    I use this in the shower on my face, neck and body. It smells great too.
    I would definitely recommend that you try this product.

April 25, 2021

Used for many years

I love this product and hav been using it since my teens. It’s stood the test of time and always leaves my skin looking great.
    I buy it by the large tub

April 24, 2021

Great value

Great price, nice scent. Makes my skin feel clean and so soft after using. Would definitely purchase again! The pieces of shell in the scrub makes it feel like it’s really cleaning your pores but I don’t find it too harsh.

2.0/5

April 24, 2021

Far too harsh

This stuff is affordable but it is so harsh on the skin. Even if you only are mildly sensitive the exfoliating beads are so rough you feel like you are scrubbing your face raw when you use it.

April 23, 2021

Like it

I like this product as it is effective and can come in a budget not compromising on the quality. My skin feels soft and supple after using it and I also like the smell