St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

0.5/5

April 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would never recommend

This product not only made my face feel super greasy afterwards but it made me break out way worse than I usually do I gave it a try for a month but it did nothing but irritate my skin.

2.7/5

United Kingdom

temporary fix

Sure, this product scrubs dead skin off the surface while smelling great, but over time, such harsh exfoliation actually damages your skin and makes it more sensitive. Does nothing for acne.

Best body scrub!

I’ve tried numerous body scrubs, some being way more expensive then this scrub. However, many times not much difference was seen. I would recommend to just buy this body scrub and no need to bother with all the other expensive ones.

2.3/5

So-so

This is a good face scrub for sure but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin or people with rosacea. I have both and it irritated my skin so much even tho I used a small amount of product and scrubbed gently. I find the scrub bits to be really big and would prefer the scrub bits to be more microfine if that makes sense.

Awesome

I have been using this product for years. I use a chemical exfoliant as well but my skin seems to have issues once chemical has exfoliated my skin. So I use this scrub to scrub away the skin that the chemical exfoliant has loosened. Without using this I get very bad cystic acne

0.5/5

April 28, 2021

Terrible product

Please stop using exfoliate products with the ingredient walnut, this will cause more damage for your skin then good. Plus the amount of fragrance.. this product would make your skin break out. PLEASE AVOID!

April 27, 2021

Je ne peux plus m’en passer

J’achète très régulièrement! Rend la peau très douce et le produit a une très bonne odeur de fraîcheur! Je vous le recommande fortement! Aide à l’acné aussi

April 27, 2021

J’adore !

Un vrai exfoliant ! La peau devient ultra saine et ultra douce après seulement une utilisation. C’est vraiment super quand on sait en plus que les produits de cette gamme sont naturel ! Il fait partie de ma routine hebdomadaire !

April 26, 2021

Absolutely Amazing!

I have used St.Ives Apricot Facial Scrub for years now and absolutely love it 💕.
    This is a must have in my beauty kit. Leaves you feeling refreshed, and glowing! I recommend it to anyone and everyone 😊

April 26, 2021

Awesome product

It’s a great product and a good value for money, gives good results. I have been using this products since last 2 months and I will definitely continue to use it.