St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

0.5/5

May 30, 2021
    United States

Not for me

This product was too harsh for my skin. It damaged my skin last time I used it. I'm not sure if product changed since then, but I still am not really impressed with the ingredients. I will not risk my skin trying out this product again.

May 30, 2021

St . Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub

Great scrub to use daily it’s clean dirt and oil make your skin clean and fresh. It’s smells good . I use that scrub twice a day . It’s great product. It’s very affordable price to buy too. You can apply on your face and rinse out though like warm water . I would recommend my friends and others to buy too.

May 27, 2021

Gentle yet effective scrub

Love love love this scrub! Been using St Ives products since I was a teenager. This gentle yet effective scrub is great for exfoliation and black head removal. I used it a few times a week.

May 26, 2021

Deep cleansing scrub!!

I loved the refreshing apricot Scrub Facial which not only works wonders on my sensitive skin but it also gently helps to clear away congestion while leaving the skin clean and smooth.
    This fragrance-free formula cleanses and balances the skin
    and my skin feel so fresh & soft after using it over a week. Highly recommend it!!

May 26, 2021

Best scrub

I love to use this scrub on body as it have hard texture so good on my body... I know this brand from my childhood and we love this scrub I would recommend this ... Best for neck scrub arms and other body parts

May 25, 2021

Love, love , love it !!!

The apricot scrub from St.Ives is amazing. My skin is sensitive and this scrub is perfect. The smell is amazing and my skin after using this scrub becomes so smooth. The price is affordable. I try to use it twice a week and I love it. If someone wants to try, always test it out first with a small amount.

May 25, 2021

Love this product

J’adore ce produit il sent bon et nettoie parfaitement mon visage de façon hebdomadaire!
    Je l’ai même fait découvrir à plusieurs amies qui maintenant adorent l’utiliser!

May 23, 2021

A product i would not hesitate to buy again

I have beed using this scrub for a while now. I use it once every 3 days and I feel it really exfoliates my skin and i see a naturla glow ot my skin whenever i use it

0.5/5

May 22, 2021

Just don’t

I tried to get away with not clicking any stars but I have too.
    This and its ingredients should not be going near your face! Harmful.
    Especially micro beads— go for all natural cranberry seeds sis. Promise your skin will thank you

May 22, 2021

St Yves Scrub

I am now 52 and starting to notice dull skin, blemishes and over all needed something to exfoliate. This is my go to product ! A little goes a long way and very gentle on skin!can’t beat the price for what it does!