St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 29, 2021

Love it

I use st Ives scrub every day and so does my daughter. We both love how clean it leaves our skin feeling. Only thing is it’s quite drying we find. Would recommend

1.2/5

December 28, 2021

Would not recommend to my enemy

Do your own research people. I know this makes your face feel nice and smooth, but nut shells are sharp, and don't breakdown with water... Causing microtears in the skin... When you hit 25 your skin naturally starts to lose collagen and elastin production.. and you'll see the damage caused by this product. Just don't do it.

December 27, 2021

Cheap but effective

When my regular scrubs aren’t on sale I’ll buy this until I restock. The scrub makes your skin feel smooth and exfoliated. It’s cheap but does it job and it keeps your skin feeling fresh.

December 26, 2021

Peau sensible s’abstenir

Très bonne odeur, belle texture, mais il est vraiment dur pour les peaux sensibles.Malheureusement ce produit n’est pas pour moi. Il a laissez ma peau sèche et rouge. Je n'achèterais pas à nouveau tristement.

December 22, 2021

Refreshing

This facial scrub not only comes in a great variety, but they all also smell amazing and make you feel refreshed first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. My skin feels clean and oil free and I feel as though I can breath again.

December 16, 2021

Perfect

Love it flr my baby!!!!! Its perfect for sensitive skin and the smell is perfect for a baby! I buy this for my two baby. I use this product for me two!!

December 14, 2021

Does the job

My husband uses this a couple times a week to remove build up from work (construction field). I've also used it and it helps with my dry skin to remove the flakes in the winter months, I love the feel on my skin.

December 13, 2021

My summer fave!!

I love to self tan in the summer but I need to exfoliate first. This is the perfect product for that. My skin feels soft and clean after use in the shower. When I dry off I am ready for cream or a self tanner. I would recommend!!

December 11, 2021

One of the best products for my sensitive/oily skin.

I have always loved st Ives products as I have sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to their products.the apricot scrub is my all time favourite because it works great on my face and I don’t react to it.

December 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice facial scrub

I have a very dry/oily forehead and this product works great for the flakes but doesn't add oiliness. I can use it a few times a week and it's great.