St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 01, 2022

Best product ever

I've been using the St.Ives apricot scrub forever now and my friend told me about this product. Unlike the apricot scrub this product has micro bead exfoliants and it really get down into the small nooks of my face. I use it once or twice a week and I've noticed my skin is cleaner and clearer after using it. I just need to rinse my face thoroughly in order to wash off all the micro exfoliants off of my face, I noticed that the first time I didn't and I could still feel secure on my face when I was putting on my moisturizer.

January 31, 2022

I Love these products

I have used St.Ives since day one of skincare! Nothing works better for my fresh feeling skin than starting my skincare routine with this. I feel the product works everytime. I know there is a lot of Controversy around this product but when something works for you it works! I will always have this product in my skincare routine

2.8/5

January 31, 2022

Too harsh for your skin.

This facial scrub is too harsh for the skin. I ended up using the rest as a body exfoliant instead. On a positive note, it does smell great and the price is affordable.

January 28, 2022

St.Ives fresh skin apricot

I love this apricot facial scrub it gently exfoliates your skin leaving it feeling gorgeous and smoove. The smell is a lovely apricot scent, it smells so good! Such a affordable facial scrub and definitely a must have.

1.5/5

January 28, 2022

Never use this product

Its not safe to use this product, its full of chemicals and makes ur skin dry and damages too. Doctor clearly not recommended this product and must avoid it

January 26, 2022

Great product

Great product, it left my skin feeling smooth and soft and it smells amazing. Defiantly a good buy for the price. Also has the little scrubby feeling to make sure it gets in your pores.

January 23, 2022

Not great for sensitive skin!

I used this product for years but realized there are much more effective products on the market. Price is great and smells nice, but very abrasive on the skin leaving my face red and irritated after use.

not good for long term

this will create micro tears in your skin. Not good at all long term. maybe good for body but not for face. I would suggest a chemical exfoliator instead.

Great exfoliater!

I’ve used this many times over the years and have been pleased every time. It gently and effectively exfoliates the skin. I feel refreshed after each use and keeps my skin feeling smooth.

January 16, 2022

Fresh

Very pleasant smell, great, fresh, smooth , i love Very pleasant smell, great, fresh, smooth , i love Very pleasant smell, great, fresh, smooth , i love