St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 22, 2009

Non irritating. dermatologist tested. 100% natural extracts. leaves skin feeling smooth and radiant.

August 21, 2009

THIS IS THE ONLY MASK I USE. MY SKIN FEELS AMAZING AFTER I USE IT, AND IT SMELLS FAB.

August 13, 2009

This product is perfect for me. I use this on my face once a week and it just helps to freshen up my complexion and make my skin look a little more dewy. I also use this as a body scrub every other day, and I must say it works AMAZING for that as well. I use a self tanner so it's really important that I use some sort of a scrub. This one is cheap and works better then the more expensive kinds I've tried. For $4 Cnd you really can't go wrong. Plus, it smells yummy.

August 13, 2009

This is the only facial scrub I use in the shower...and have used it for years!!

July 28, 2009

I tried a cheaper version of this and they definetly cannont compare, the st. ives scrubbing beads are smoother and make my skin feel so clean. I use this only once a week because i have fairly clear skin but my brother uses this everyday. So its great for both.

July 21, 2009

I wasn't sure if I would like this one right off the bat because it wasn't a foaming cleanser....but wow has it done wonders for my skin. I have been using it for a couple months and haven't had a single zit! The exfoliating beads in it are awesome! Also the price is hard to beat (always a plus).

July 20, 2009

This used to be my favourite exfoliator! It smells nice, and the price is quite low. The only thing that could be improved with this product, are the "grains" of ground walnut shell. I recently bought a different facial scrub by Queen Helene for a similar price as this and the grains are smaller-it really made a difference! Nonetheless St Ives Apricot Facial Scrub is a really good product and I will definitely buy it again (if I can't find any Queen Helene)

3.2/5

July 10, 2009

I used to use this product mostly because of the cost, it was much cheaper than most cleansers. Lately I have seen it much more expensive. It is quite rough and made my face red while scrubbing and after my shower for a few minutes. I found it excellent during transitional months while my face was dry from the weather!

1.5/5

July 09, 2009

This facial scrub is pretty harsh for anyone like myself that has sensitive skin or rosacea. It can actually increase facial redness.

Using seeds and shells in the ingredients can be irritating to some skin types. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin that they instead use a mild skin exfoliant or facial cleanser that contains clay. Clay is a very gentle exfoliant and also draws out impurities and oils in your skin. Great for acne, sensitive skin as well as all skin types.

July 08, 2009

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I have to say I'm impressed. I got it on sale at Zellers for about three dollars. I bought it because I needed a facial cleanser, and it was on sale. I had my doubts about how it would compare to the Clinique soap that I had previously used to cleanse, but I found myself pleasently surprised. It left my face feeling soft and clean, and it smells great. I have mild acne, with pimples on my forehead. This product prevented more acne, and seemed to generally clear up my complexion. Thank you, St. Ives, for helping to make my cleansing routine a good experience.