St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 01, 2015

Probably the best scrub i have ever tested in my entire life! It makes your skin fresh, hydrated and very soft! I love the way it feels and the smell is just awesome.

February 01, 2015

This product exist since my teen years and it is a very good product! The price is good for this quality and very refreshing for the skin! I love it!

February 01, 2015

I've been using this apricot scrub for about a year now and I'm down to my second bottle.. I love it !
    I'm really keen to scrubs that are a bit harsh and leave your skin feeling squeaky clean and this one really does the job! Definitely a good purchase !

January 31, 2015

I've been using this scrub on my combination skin for a lot of years now. I use it several times a week & love the way my skin feels so clean & smooth after I use it. It's a great product at a reasonable price.

January 31, 2015

If there's anything I can impress on all of you.... don't use this product!! It's one of those things that's good for you in the short term, but in the long term it can strip your skin of it's natural oils and embed those little scrubbies deep in your pores. I recently just got a microdermabrasion treatment and found out that this scrub was responsible for mystery acne..

Do your research and try not to use something so rough!

January 31, 2015

Love the way it makes my face feel. I would definitely recommend this product!

January 31, 2015

I've been using this product for years now. I have oily skin so I can use it twice a week. It is a very gentle and effective exfoliating product. You can usually find it on sale but if it is not it is still not overly priced. I highly recommend this product.

January 31, 2015

i love this use it on my hands too and they look way better and softer

2.7/5

January 31, 2015

The scrubbing kernels were too big for my skin and left scratches. I don't like this product purely for this reason. I would buy it if the kernels were finer since the scrub cream is actually decent.

January 30, 2015

I have been using this product for over 20 years. I love the price and I love how my skin looks and feels.