St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.7/5

November 25, 2015

I wish I could say something positive about St. Ives products but I just can't. I've tried their body washes, facial cleanser and this facial scrub but they all tend to dry out my skin. I guess their products are not for sensitive and dry skin.

November 24, 2015

This is apart of my daily routine before bed, it scrubs all of the days "iks" away and if i miss a day or 2 my skin starts to break out again so i know it works great for keeping my pimples away.

November 24, 2015

I would never use this on my face, but always on the bikini line (perfect for waxers out there) , my feet or elbows if they get a little dry. Way to abrasive for the face though. Amazing product for everywhere else and the price point is great!

November 22, 2015

Leaves your sore ,tired, dry feet looking and smelling like neww

November 20, 2015

I bought this product cause my sister always used it and I like to copy her. It gentle exfoliates while not scratching your face off completely. I like how I always feel like my skin is fresh after use. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it super oily, for a daily face wash I enjoy it.

November 19, 2015

Love this Apricot Scrub fro St. Ives. It's so refreshing and makes my skin feel smooth and soft.

November 19, 2015

Love this. I use it a couple times a week. Makes my skin so soft. It's nicely priced too.

November 19, 2015

I remember using this years ago I don't know why I switched brands because this product does the job and my skin feel soft like a baby's bottom!

2.7/5

November 18, 2015

Now, I've tried many exfoliant. For this one, in particular, I consider that the grains of sand that are in it are a little too big and tough on the skin. For sensitive skin, I would recommend a product with smoother and smaller grains in it. The smell is also very strong, but it depends if you like that or not. For me, I like products that are gentle on the skin, and slightly and freshly perfumed.

November 18, 2015

I use this 2 x a week. is great at exfoliating my skin, my husband uses it as well! great price too.