St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 27, 2015

I love the fresh feeling St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub leaves after it exfoliates the skin on my face. The only downfall for me is that it does not work as well as I would hope for on my acne.

November 25, 2015

I love this scrub and its mostly natural ingredients. It cant irritate my dry skin type though.

2.7/5

November 25, 2015

I wish I could say something positive about St. Ives products but I just can't. I've tried their body washes, facial cleanser and this facial scrub but they all tend to dry out my skin. I guess their products are not for sensitive and dry skin.

November 24, 2015

This is apart of my daily routine before bed, it scrubs all of the days "iks" away and if i miss a day or 2 my skin starts to break out again so i know it works great for keeping my pimples away.

November 24, 2015

I would never use this on my face, but always on the bikini line (perfect for waxers out there) , my feet or elbows if they get a little dry. Way to abrasive for the face though. Amazing product for everywhere else and the price point is great!

November 22, 2015

Leaves your sore ,tired, dry feet looking and smelling like neww

November 20, 2015

I bought this product cause my sister always used it and I like to copy her. It gentle exfoliates while not scratching your face off completely. I like how I always feel like my skin is fresh after use. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it super oily, for a daily face wash I enjoy it.

November 19, 2015

Love this Apricot Scrub fro St. Ives. It's so refreshing and makes my skin feel smooth and soft.

November 19, 2015

Love this. I use it a couple times a week. Makes my skin so soft. It's nicely priced too.

November 19, 2015

I remember using this years ago I don't know why I switched brands because this product does the job and my skin feel soft like a baby's bottom!