St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 05, 2016

Have you ever used this stuff? if you haven;t you should its awesome and smells awesome!

February 04, 2016

The apricot facial scrub is one of My "holy grails" as all the you tube gurus say. I have such combination skin so I use about 3 times a week. It also works amazing on the body. The granules are like a sand to more softer than a regular sugar scrub. I will never stop using it and I seriously recommend it to anyone that uses them.

February 02, 2016

Love this brand and have used it for a long time. My daughter also uses this Scrub. It works so well for my dry skin and helps make it feel refreshed and hydrated. Removing all the dirt and build up. This is a very budget friendly product and one you should try if you have not. I highly recommend this product for all ages.

January 31, 2016

I like St Ives because of it's attempt to reduce/eliminate fragrance. I do love their apricot scrub, but I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. It looks a bit cheap, and although the product smells and works very well, I'm not a fan of the way it looks. I know I'm picky. Product is lovely.

January 30, 2016

I use this as a gentle exfoliator, and it makes me feel nice and refreshed after. The beads aren't solid enough for me to call it a scrub, but they're more like massage beads :)

January 29, 2016

Affordable and effective for its price!

I use this in my daily routine and I can't get enough. It leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean.

January 29, 2016

This scrub is pretty good. The smell is amazing. It does do the job, but I have used better products. For this price you are getting a very good result. A deep clean, I didn't have any redness, or bad/un-wanted reaction. Smooth, fresh feeling skin. You do need to moisturizer afterwards.

January 29, 2016

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my favorite product for exfoliating my face. it has amazing results my skin fells so smooth fresh and young.

January 29, 2016

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my favourite product for exfoliating my face. The natural formula is very effective and leaves my face smooth, soft and ready for my moisturizer to do its best work. I don't need to use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub every day. Using the scrub every other day seems sufficient enough.

January 29, 2016

This is one of my favourite #1 Scrub brand. It's 100% natural exfoliants,sulfate free,paraben free, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic makes this product a winner.Its Exfoliating beads works deep to remove dirt and dead skin,yet gentle enough not to irritate or dry out my skin.I use it about 4 times a week with the same amazing results every time .My skin feels so clean,fresh,smooth ,looks brighter,and blemish free.Go ahead give it a try, so you too can have a beautiful face from using St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.