St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 08, 2016

The best scrub I have ever used. Although it dries my skin up during the harsh winter weather it still works its charm of removing dead skin and leaving your skin so smooth.

2.3/5

February 08, 2016

As a teenager this was my go to product.
    As an adult with somewhat sensitive skin I gave this product another try and was not happy. It was very course and dried out my skin, it caused me more breakouts than anything. It has great packaging and smell but I did not find it effective for my skin.

2.8/5

February 08, 2016

I've purchased this scrub in the past. I like using it in the summer, especially after having days of sunscreen on my face. It smells great, but leaves my skin feeling very dry, clean but dry. I have to be careful to only use it about once a week or so. I can't use it in the winter as it is just to drying.
    It is often on sale at walmart and I can get it at a good price. It does leave my face feeling clean and free of any oils and other lotions which I appreciate.

1.7/5

February 07, 2016

This product smells great but thats pretty much the only good thing I have to say about it. It is way to abrasive, this product is very harsh for the skin and didn't do anything to help with my breakouts. It actually was making it worst since my skin was reacting by making more sebum to 'protect' from the product's effects.

February 06, 2016

It's THE best scrub ever! It works, it smells good, I love it! I strongly recommend that :):):)

February 06, 2016

Thid scrub is one of the best I've used. It's gentle for the skin and it is not using those unenvironmental pastic beads like other scrubs which is an added plus! I would definetly recommend this product !

February 06, 2016

Best drugstore exfoliant!! Je l'utilise toujours et le rachete toujours, mon copain aussi.

February 05, 2016

this is the only face scrub I have used for years & I still love it to this day! I love how this scrub is actually a scrub, unlike others who claim they are but do not exfoliate. This scrub is great for exfoliating dead skin & smells wonderfully too! I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts & have no issues with this!

February 05, 2016

Loved it! Leaves a soft tingling sensation on your skin after you wash it off. Works really well!

February 05, 2016

I love this scrub. The scent is amazing, it's usually on sale at Walmart for about $3, and your skin feels great afterwards! It works really well for exfoliating a few times a week, any more might dry out your skin too much if you have combination/dry skin like I do. Overall a wonderful product, I have repurchased it time and time again.