St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 28, 2016

I think this st. Ives scrub is AMAZING. my face feels so soft after using it and in just a week i've noticed such an improvement on my skin. i've tried so many different scrubs and this is finally the one i'm not gonna let go of!!

September 28, 2016

Great scrub for a great price. If you don't have it, go buy it! Smells great and will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed. I keep running out and always go back for more.

September 26, 2016

This product worked so well for me. It smells so good and makes my face feel so fresh after I wash it . The little beads in the scrub are also a cool feel on the skin.

September 26, 2016

It was not the first time trying this product. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin smelling good. It is gentle for my skin because I already used a product that would leave a burning feeling on my skin while rinsing off. I also like that it is a light pink and also the little rocks inside.

September 25, 2016

I use this 1 to 2 times a week. It scrubs away any dead skin and leaves you with an extremely fresh, clean feeling. I absolutely love this exfoliating scrub and the price is great! It's worth every penny!

September 25, 2016

I have already been through 3 of these bottles and I am about to purchase my fourth. It is literally everything! This scrub not only exfoliates my skin but the saloc acid helps keep the pimples away. If I see a breakout coming I use it at night and by morning it will have gone down. I have been using this since 2011 and I got both my brother and boyfriend hooked on it!

September 23, 2016

I really liked the smell of the product and I also loved that I felt like it was really getting rid of dead skin. I did find it too harsh for my skin. The product makes my skin worse . I broke out so much.

September 23, 2016

Hi i am using for 2 years i love it i cant use any other product on my face truly love this product and worth of money and smell is just amazing i would recommend this product to everyone.

September 23, 2016

I have been using this scrub since I was in high school and still make sure I have this on hand. It provides the right amount of exfoliation and doesn't irritate my skin the way most exfoliators do. I make sure to use it sparingly - like once a week. The men love it too. Will continue to buy!

September 23, 2016

I've been using this stuff for years - love it. I find that for the price you cant get much better - leaves my skins and face feeling fresh and super clean. Part of my daily shower routine and would highly recommend it to anyone.