St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 05, 2016

I love this product and use it daily. The scrub gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and silky feeling, without drying it out. It has a nice, light scent as well.

February 05, 2016

I've been using this for years. I always loved it! Might be a little rough for sensitive skins.

February 05, 2016

I've been using this scrub for so many years I can't even remember. It might be a little bit harsh for some people but it does a great job in getting rid of all the dry dead skin on my face.

February 05, 2016

I love this! I actually use it on my back sometimes to help fight some blemishes. It works great for elbows too!

February 05, 2016

This stuff works amazing! Gets all the dry skin off. Just make sure you moisturize after though. And it's good for the price

February 05, 2016

St.ives Apricot scrub works very well it always felt my skin felling very soft I love all their face scrubs because I have very dry skin and I found it made my so in feel really rice and fresh.

February 05, 2016

Have you ever used this stuff? if you haven;t you should its awesome and smells awesome!

February 04, 2016

The apricot facial scrub is one of My "holy grails" as all the you tube gurus say. I have such combination skin so I use about 3 times a week. It also works amazing on the body. The granules are like a sand to more softer than a regular sugar scrub. I will never stop using it and I seriously recommend it to anyone that uses them.

February 02, 2016

Love this brand and have used it for a long time. My daughter also uses this Scrub. It works so well for my dry skin and helps make it feel refreshed and hydrated. Removing all the dirt and build up. This is a very budget friendly product and one you should try if you have not. I highly recommend this product for all ages.

January 31, 2016

I like St Ives because of it's attempt to reduce/eliminate fragrance. I do love their apricot scrub, but I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. It looks a bit cheap, and although the product smells and works very well, I'm not a fan of the way it looks. I know I'm picky. Product is lovely.