St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 17, 2016

I love this face scrub. It leaves my face feeling super fresh and clears up any breakouts I may have. It's cheaper than other scrubs and I find it just works better!

2.8/5

March 17, 2016

The scrub is a good drugstore product. I find that the grains are rather large however to really get a good exfoliation on my face. I use it mainly now on my legs and body

March 17, 2016

It is not to hard for your face. It actually great for you skin because without hurting, it remove all the dirt form your face. After application, you face feel soft and ravishing ... It is an awesome product !!!

March 17, 2016

This is a very nice product. Using this gives my face a nice deep clean without feeling too harsh or making my skin feel too dry. Has a nice fresh scent! This product is good for young and old.

March 16, 2016

Love this scrub, it's a great exfoliator and often goes on sale, so that's a plus. I have sensitive skin, so when I use it, I make sure to rub it on gently. I highly recommend it!

March 16, 2016

I love this product! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh. My skin is clear and breakouts don't stay long. I've been using this product for many years and will continue to.

March 16, 2016

This is my go to face scrub. I have been using this for years! When I was in high school it came in a jar! This scrub helps keep oil and acne under control. Great product for the price!

March 16, 2016

Apricot face scrub is a staple in our home. Not only does it smell nice it cleans your skin leaving it smooth and soft. I love that it doesnt leave any oily residue behind. My 3 teenage sons use it also that should say just how good it is!!

March 16, 2016

This is the perfect brand that cleans my face. It scrubs gently to rid you of blackheads and when I use this product my skin feels much fresher and clean.

March 15, 2016

Soft smelly with creamy finish effectively scrubs skin with mini exfoliating beads.I enjoy this product and hope that it is environmentally considerant based on the recent issues with micro beads.