St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 23, 2017

Cet exfolient visage a l'abricot est parfait pour tous types de peaux . c'est un excellent hydratant qui va vous apporter de la fraicheur a votre visage . je l'aime trop et je vous le recommande

August 23, 2017

Skin feels and smells great!

One thing I really enjoy about this product is the cost. All of the St. Ives are a bargain for the price and quality of the product. It is certainly an affordable choice.
    The packaging itself is convenient because it comes in a squeeze or in a tub form. I prefer the squeeze because the tub fills up with water if you use it in the shower, which I do.
    Leaves skin feeling super soft and makeup goes on well afterward.

August 22, 2017

My daily go-to skin care regiment

I've used this apricot scrub since i was a tween! It's packed full of little scrubbers...and sluffs off all that dead skin. It gets into all pores and pulls out dirt and oil- leaving skin so soft and clean..so you're left with a healthy glow. I love this stuff and recommend it to everyone!!

August 20, 2017

Classic product

This is something that i've been using for years and find myself always going back to! It's a great exfoliator and I like that it's very scruby. Some exfoliators are too mild and feel like they aren't doing anything but this is great!

August 18, 2017

Love it!

My favourite exfoliant!
    Love the natural feel of it and the amount of exfoliant in it
    my face alwasy feels amazing after using this stuff! its a staple in my daily routine.

August 16, 2017

le cout est tres bas, la qualité est super et lefficacité est incroyable! JADORE!je ne racheterais plus dexfoliant autre que lui!pour les peau mixte a grasse,cest parfait!

August 13, 2017

All time favorite

I love this product! I use this to exfoliate my face whenever I have dry dead skin and it gets the job done. I always grab this product when I'm all out and in need. Makes my face feel clean.

Great face scrub!

I've always trusted St. Ives moisturizers and body washes, so when funding this product kn the grocery store, I had to try it. It smelt great and it was a good consistency when applying to my face. As a facial scrub, it is a wonderful product.

August 12, 2017

Smells great, works better!

I have very sensitive dry skin and am always worried about using scented products to wash my face. I was told by my mother to try this product and Wow! I felt refreshed, clean and most importantly, my skin was left intact. I found it to be easy on the skin and didn't leave that weird dry feeling you get after using some soaps.

Great and Affordable!

This scrub never irritates my sensitive skin but always leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed. The quality is amazing for the very affordable price. It also has a very nice smell :)