St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 20, 2017

Classic product

This is something that i've been using for years and find myself always going back to! It's a great exfoliator and I like that it's very scruby. Some exfoliators are too mild and feel like they aren't doing anything but this is great!

August 18, 2017

Love it!

My favourite exfoliant!
    Love the natural feel of it and the amount of exfoliant in it
    my face alwasy feels amazing after using this stuff! its a staple in my daily routine.

August 16, 2017

le cout est tres bas, la qualité est super et lefficacité est incroyable! JADORE!je ne racheterais plus dexfoliant autre que lui!pour les peau mixte a grasse,cest parfait!

August 13, 2017

All time favorite

I love this product! I use this to exfoliate my face whenever I have dry dead skin and it gets the job done. I always grab this product when I'm all out and in need. Makes my face feel clean.

Great face scrub!

I've always trusted St. Ives moisturizers and body washes, so when funding this product kn the grocery store, I had to try it. It smelt great and it was a good consistency when applying to my face. As a facial scrub, it is a wonderful product.

August 12, 2017

Smells great, works better!

I have very sensitive dry skin and am always worried about using scented products to wash my face. I was told by my mother to try this product and Wow! I felt refreshed, clean and most importantly, my skin was left intact. I found it to be easy on the skin and didn't leave that weird dry feeling you get after using some soaps.

Great and Affordable!

This scrub never irritates my sensitive skin but always leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed. The quality is amazing for the very affordable price. It also has a very nice smell :)

Works wonders

This my go to facial scrub when I have major breakout. It smells pretty good and the scrubbing beads exfoliate all the built oil and dirt in my pores.

The scrub comes out in a thick line like toothpaste almost and the beads sometimes are hard to get off, but that`s not too bad of trade off for good skin.

Good old favourite

I have been using this face scrub on and off throughout the years. It is always a great buy. The exfoliation is just right and it leaves your skin happy. I don't find it dries me out or is too harsh in any way. The price is really reasonable too. You can't go wrong.

August 11, 2017

Have used this for years! My whole family loves it.

We have to buy this two at a time to keep it in the house! Even my teenage son loves it! My daughter went away for a week and forgot it-- called me twice to make sure I brought it with me when I picked her up. Her skin just didn't feel the same without it!