St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 06, 2017

I always come back to this one.

I have used this soap since I was 11. I always try different face washes trying to figure out what works the best for my skin, some how I always end up back with this face scrub. It works great with sensitive skin, any acne, it always seems to calm down the redness of the skin and dry skin as well.

Smells Nice!

I mostly use organic skincare but I have started using this product to exfoliate my skin better as it claims to be oil-free and dermatologist recommended. It feels very nice on my skin and has a good scent, it always leaves my face feeling fresh and deep-cleaned. I would recommend this product as it really does the job and is fair priced.

Makes my skin so soft!

I like to exfoliate every week or two. And this stuff is the perfect thing to use! I have sensitive skin, and its just tough enough to get all those dead skins cells outta here, but soft enough not to rip my skin apart :)

will always buy this

i love this stuff! it leaves my skin feeling amazingly clean and free of dead skin. it makes my face soft and glowing. it doesnt leave a greasy feeling behind and the texture is perfect

Buy it often

This is the only cleanser that I use on my face. It always leaves it clean and feeling refreshed everytime. It does not dry out my face and it takes all the grease and oil off

Pretty good

I used this brand all through my teenagers and 20's, now that I'm nearing my 30's I switched to a more natural brand but that being said I really enjoyed this scrub and if you have no problems with your skin I would recommend it.

Smoooooth

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB is a great product for when your skin is looking dry and flaky. It smooths and hydrates your skin giving you a healthy glow perfect for before makeup application. down sides include a short shelf life ans some redness after use.

My go-to face scrub

I remember my mom using this scrub and now I use it. It's a great product for all ages and skin-types. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!
    Definitely worth the money you spend on it.

Great scrub

I like that's its natural and less chemicals. A great weekly scrub for my combo skin. Great price too !
    I also love the smell and the feeling of my face after, and not dry !

2.8/5

Not bad

I feel like this product is average. I’ve used it a couple of time and it feels good, but I’ve never noticed any difference with my skin. It didn’t do anything amazing to it.