St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 14, 2017

Je l'aime bien

Super valeur du produit qualite prix
    Nettoie le bien avec le choix entre un gros grain ou un petit jadore ce produit qui nettoie en profondeur je le recommande

October 12, 2017

Works ok.

Smells and feels nice, the results were ok but I didn't notice any big changes to my skin. Did not help with hydration much at all. I may use it again but won't go out of my way to buy it.

October 11, 2017

Bon produit

Super bon produit qualite prix
    Nettoie duper bien tu as le choix entre un a gros grain ou plus petit jadore ce produit qui nettoie en profondeur
    Vaut 3,99 en magasin grande surface

Wonderful product

I have been buying St Ives products for years now. I find it has great quality price.
    I especially love this product when I am taking a shower. I feel reinvigorated when I get out the shower. The product exfoliates your face and removes any dead skin. I find it helps for my breakouts as well.
    Overall, great product for your skin.

Great for Keratosis

Let me just start by saying PLEASE don't put this stuff on your face! Although it might be a "natural" exfoliant, that doesn't mean it's good for it. The apricot and walnut chunks that are used to exfoliate in this product is way too rough for your skin, and can leave small scratches and damage. However, if you suffer from Keratosis (that rough chicken skin like texture on your skin) this is a wonderful product to help tame that. I use it on the back of my arms 2-3 times a week, and it's really helped smooth down the skin.

Nice inexpensive scrub

Nice amount of grit with not too much fragrance. Found it quite inexpensive in Walmart. Just ensure you moisturize after use of this scrub to take in all the benefits.

Dried my skin out!

This product is not recommended if you sometimes suffer from dry skin or have sensitive skin. It made my face dry and itchy. I've used other exfoliating face washes and didn't have the same issues.

3.2/5

Okay

Good price and good amount. The store brands work just as good. It has a nice scent and left my face feeling smoother. Didn't burn or irritate my sensitive skin. I like that it's natural and paraben free. The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they test on animals.

October 08, 2017

J'ai utilise ce produit a de nombreuses reprises!

On se sent revigoré après l'exfoliation exercé par ce produit et en plus notre peau est douce après son application. De plus son odeur d'abricot est très agréable. Mon acnée est diminué quand j'utilise ce produit.

Love it!

I have been buying this product for about 3 years now and I absolutely love it. I have bought the off brand version of this product and was not good at all and tends to expire faster with a bad smell but this one doesn't do that at all which I love about.