St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Glowing!

I have used this product since my high school days. After scrubbing all the dead skin cells away I’m left with a smooth and glowing complexion. You can scrub a little or you can scrub a lot! It’s great for cleaning pores as well as dry, dead skin. I highly recommend.

October 16, 2017

Great product, even for sensitive skin

I have to be careful what I wash my face with. Soap dries it out in places and makes it very slotchie, but since I started using the Apricot scrub, my face has never been so nice! You can feel the sand in the scrub which is nice, cause some scrubs you can’t feel anything!! It left my face very soft, and I was anxious to use it again!! It’s a must try in my books!! I

October 16, 2017

I have been buying this stuff for as long as I can remember!

My mom used to keep this stuff for us in the house and I still make sure I always have some in my home too! I use it on everything face and body! Great price too

great feeling skin

I have tried st. Ives just recently my skin does feel cleaner and softer altogether smother. Which ways my main objective. I will buy it again, it is well worth the expense,

Best scrub out there

For the price, this is the best exfoliating scrub you can get. I remember my mom using it when I was a kid, and now she's passed that on to me. I find it drying and harsh if used frequently, but a couple of times a week is more than enough. Not drying at all.

Amazing exfoliating face cleanser

I have been using this product for years and absolutely love it and would recommend it to all females of all ages. The exfolient works so well it removes the dead skin leaving your face soft clean and the apricot scent just adds to it. Ladies I highly recommend you try this product.

October 14, 2017

adore

I have been using this product for years and I simply adore it ! You can see the results right after the 1st use. Your skin will appear softer and without those little bumps. I have been using on my arms as I have little red bumps. Works wonders!

October 14, 2017

Je l'aime bien

Super valeur du produit qualite prix
    Nettoie le bien avec le choix entre un gros grain ou un petit jadore ce produit qui nettoie en profondeur je le recommande

October 12, 2017

Works ok.

Smells and feels nice, the results were ok but I didn't notice any big changes to my skin. Did not help with hydration much at all. I may use it again but won't go out of my way to buy it.

October 11, 2017

Bon produit

Super bon produit qualite prix
    Nettoie duper bien tu as le choix entre un a gros grain ou plus petit jadore ce produit qui nettoie en profondeur
    Vaut 3,99 en magasin grande surface