St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 20, 2017

Love the scent

This apricot facial scrub is easy to apply to your face it really feels like it's giving you a deep clean. I usually use this scrub once a week along with my other products . I do enjoy using this scrub it's little rough but I got used to using it.

Great exfoliator

St Ives apricot scrubs is a great exfoliator for your body, I would not recommend using it on your face or your body if you have very sensitive skin or body acne, it does not clear it up it will irritate and make it redder. Other than that it will leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling fresh!

je rachèterais ce produit

I bought this in hopes that it would remove all the dry skin flakes, and just really exfoliate my skin. It works great! After using it daily for about 2 weeks I read that the little scrubby beads in it are harmful to your skin, however it makes my skin feel wonderful and smooth and fresh. I've reduced it to every other day or so rather than 2 times a day just so I don't risk any skin damaging. I scrub gently as well.

A time-tested classic!

I absolutely love this facial scrub. I use it multiple times a week and I used to keep a big jar of it in my shower. It works great on all sorts of skin types and has a nice, not overpowering smell!

Love

I love this St.Ives fresh skin apricot product. It smells amazing and it leaves your skin so soft and it feels amazing. I've recommended it to both my friends and family ! Love it

2.0/5

Ahhh I'm rashy

I loved the texture of this product and the smell, but I seemed to break out in some sort of crazy rash from it. Dr. says it might be an allergic reaction? Not sure, but I definately won't be buying it again.

everyday use

this is one of the better lower costing facial scrubs out there. My sons and I use it everyday, it leaves my face feeling clean. I highly recommend this product!

October 18, 2017

I buy this cleanser most often

This is one of my favorite exfoliating cleansers and I have tried alot of them, but always find myself going back to this one. I absolutely love the apricot scrub it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.

October 18, 2017

Best Drugstore Face Scrub!

This is one of my go to face scrubs. I have sensitive skin and not all products work well with my type skin. After using the apricot scrub my face feels fresh, clean and soft! I love that it doesn't leave my skin all red and irritated. I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and it works really well for me.

Love it.

This is a great scrub for sensitive skin. Love that it isn't harsh on my face as other scrubs that leaves skin red and itchy. I use it twice a week and get good results. Do not recommend to use daily if you have sensitive or damaged skin. Great solution for removing accumulated dead skin and black heads.