St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Only face scrub I use!

This stuff works very well! It doesn’t dry out my skin and cleans my pores right out! It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I’ve tried other scrubs but keep coming back to this, nothing else compares!

December 11, 2017

Good product with very affordable price

Have been using this product for years. Very good quality for the price. After using it, my skin is refined, pores are minimized and skin is soft. Would recommend

Excellent pour le corps

J’utilise cet exfoliant quelques fois par semaine sur les zones rugueuses de mon corps et mes pieds. La texture et l’odeur sont agréables, mais le produit laisse une pellicule difficile à nettoyer sur les parois du bain.

December 11, 2017

Best product in this price range!

Love this product for dry skin, doesn't feel oily, just the perfect product! And the price is excellent for the quality ! It's a staple in my home!!!!

December 10, 2017

great facial scrub

My skin is somewhat sensitive and i have trouble finding s crub that doesnt damage my skin but this one does wonders on my face. The results were amazing and i was supper happy with the outcome

December 10, 2017

Smells Great. Love it!

It’s a great exfoliater that I use twice a week. It leaves my face feeling refreshed without it drying out. It also helps my face to not be as oily. I will continue to purchase this product!

December 09, 2017

Great!

I use this once a week to remove dead skin since it is a bit rough, but it does the job and it smells pleasant. I sometimes use it on my legs before shaving to exfoliate too.Leaves my legs super smooth!

December 08, 2017

Different scents

Love this product. I only use it about once maybe twice a month because it’s pretty hard on your skin. It would be nice to be able to buy this in a different scent though. Cucumber would be

December 07, 2017

Good product but harsh

This is a cult classic but I find it to be quite harsh. My facialist described the exfoliation of this mask like rubbing glass on your skin. Eeks! It might be good for every once in awhile but definitely not a daily scrub.

December 06, 2017

love the feeling

I use this every few days, I enjoy how fresh it makes my face feel after using it. I really like usually this and then coconut oil on my face after. Makes my face really smooth and fresh looking.