St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 10, 2017

Smells Great. Love it!

It’s a great exfoliater that I use twice a week. It leaves my face feeling refreshed without it drying out. It also helps my face to not be as oily. I will continue to purchase this product!

December 09, 2017

Great!

I use this once a week to remove dead skin since it is a bit rough, but it does the job and it smells pleasant. I sometimes use it on my legs before shaving to exfoliate too.Leaves my legs super smooth!

December 08, 2017

Different scents

Love this product. I only use it about once maybe twice a month because it’s pretty hard on your skin. It would be nice to be able to buy this in a different scent though. Cucumber would be

December 07, 2017

Good product but harsh

This is a cult classic but I find it to be quite harsh. My facialist described the exfoliation of this mask like rubbing glass on your skin. Eeks! It might be good for every once in awhile but definitely not a daily scrub.

love the feeling

I use this every few days, I enjoy how fresh it makes my face feel after using it. I really like usually this and then coconut oil on my face after. Makes my face really smooth and fresh looking.

A must try!

I love this cream. Apricot is my favourite smell. The cream has an exfoliating beads inside that help to remove direct and oil.i would recommended to anyone with wanting someone to cleanse the skin.

Meh

I bought this scrub because my step-mom had it, but I have super sensitive skin!! I broke out so bad after using this. I now use simple products. My brother liked the smell of it so he stole it and used the rest for me! shhh!! *LOL*

December 06, 2017

Amazing for exfoliating black heads!

This product is completely worth it. It is affordable and does the trick. Not to mention has a great fresh scent. I have used this scrub for years and recommended it to everyone I know over the other more expensive products out there. Great for exfoliating black heads, and it doesn’t irritate my skin (and EVERYTHING irritates my skin.. trust me) I have very sensitive skin and I was nervous to use this scrub but I am so glad I did! :)

December 05, 2017

Love it long time!

I have used this product for many years and loves it still. Every few nights and spend 2 min scrub all the dead skin the dirt off your face, feels super nice afterward before putting cream on. The skin feels anew and fresh. I loved it before, I love it now, I’ll still love it later.

December 05, 2017

Too harsh

I love St Ives! Personally I find the apricot facial scrub to be too coarse and harsh on my skin. I love the smell and feeling but just not on my delicate face skin. It wasn’t left to waste tho, I use it as a body scrub!