St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

I would buy again

I have tried different forms of this product before but always come back to this one. It smells so good and my face always feels so refreshed after using it

Great cleaner

Have been using this product for years and thinks it’s great and how it leaves my skin super clean and soft. My husband has even jumped on board and uses it, we have one in each bathroom.

Love it

I love how my face feels after using this. Always feels refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It's a must have for me.

I've used better.

The face scrub is okay. I've used much better, it barely did anything for me. It was a gritty scrub that was hard to use, and didn't feel nice on my skin, before during or after.

January 08, 2018

Top Notch Exfoliating Power!

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB is one of the best (if not one of the only exfoliationg scrubs that I have purchased on a regular basis) - for the last 35 years - and I love the product even a hundred times more now that is is 100% natural ingredients and no parabans.

January 08, 2018

Great product, excellent price.

I use St. Ives Exfoliating Scrubs several times a week. They smell wonderful and are not to harsh on my even aging skin. This product has been around since I was a teen and it is tested and true and thankfully it has remained very price competitive. The Apricot one is great but I really prefer the uplifting scent of the pink grapefruit which I find harder to locate in stores.

January 07, 2018

good

i enjoy using the st ives scrubs . with eczema it good for me to use it beats the itchies i face in cold winter in ottawA canada. any more products would be great

All Time Favorite`

I've been using this product ever since i was 14 until this day i am still using it. This product plays a very important care to my skin . I use this all the time in the shower and every morning. The exfoliating scrubs help to remove dirt or even any access left over of makeup. This leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh, and most importantly CLEAN!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I plan to buy this product.I got a bottle for Xmas &love;it

I RECEIVED IT AS AN CHRISTMAS GIFT&LOVE;HOW SOFT IT MAKES MY SKIN.GLAD THAT I GOT IT FOR XMAS OR PROBLEY WOULD NEVER HAVE TRIED IT AND WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOWN HOW GREAT IT IS.AND IVE USED ALOT OF PRODUCTS OVER THE YEARS&THIS;IS 1 OF THE BEST.

Amazing Product!!!

I love this product!! I have been using this face scrub for over two years now regularly! It works amazing when taking off makeup, as the exfoliants are able to scrub mascara, eyeliner, eyelash glue etc. off with ease. Smells very nice as well and is definitely affordable!