St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 16, 2018

Great exfoliater for price.

I use this every once in a while when my skin isn't in the best shape or if I have been wearing more makeup than usual. It exfoliates very well, smells nice and leaves your skin feeling very soft. I think it's a great product for the price.
    I would recommend using it in the shower, otherwise it is a bit hard to rinse off.

January 16, 2018

Je le conseille à tout le monde

Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse une peau douce et radieuse .l'odeur est vraiment juste parfaite ne sens pas trop la texture va très bien pour appliquer

Perfect skin care

I have been using the apricot scrub for years and will continue to do so for years to come. It smells great, works great and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I prefer to use in the morning as it is very very refreshing

Fave exfoliator!!

This is my go to exfoliator for problem areas of flaky skin and my weekly exfoliation. Its gentle but effective. I love the apricot smell, and for the price it is definitely worth it. Will always buy this product.

Great exfoliate!

This product did not disappoint. Very fresh and light, and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. The product smells lovely, and the tube lasts a long time! Only a small amount is needed.

Best facial scrub ever

This has been the best scrub ever!!! It works great and deeply exfoliates with out damaging or leaving the skin sensitive! Plus it smells really nice!

Would buy again

I like this scrub if my face is feeling especially dry or rough, but not necessarily sensitive. This scrub can be a bit harsh, so consider the state of your skin when picking what scrub or cleanser to use and maybe save it for another day

Love IT

This is one of the products I continue to buy regularly. My whole family uses it including my husband and 12 year old daughter. I would highly recommend it both for value and effectiveness.

January 14, 2018

Great product at a great price!

I have bought this product many times..not only for myself, but for my son.
    When he was 17 he worked at s fast food restaurant over the fryers and his skinwould be greasy and he'd break out..I tried lots of different cleansers..and this one worked great for him! Personally I use it during summer months..but not during the winter because my skin tends to get dry..but overall I think this is worth it's cost!

January 13, 2018

Skin so soft

Used x 1 week and my skin was nice and clean. Best to use in the shower or after you have cleaned your face with warm water. Make sure to keep it away from eyes but was a great lip scrub.