St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Good product

I really like this face wash. It smells nice and is a good product! I would suggest on buying it and trying different St.Ives products because of how much I loved this product. Its a must try. Price is good for the value as well. I just wish the tube was face wash was a little bigger.

Using for 15 years

I have been using this scrub for at least fifteen years. My mother always had it when I was a kid so naturally I started using it. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I have tried other products and always come back to this one.

Would buy again

This product is a nice and fresh. I try and use it nightly as a part of my facial routine. I find that using helps peel away dead skin and leaving my skin feeling refresh and light. Would buy it again

Tottley recommend

I use this product eveyday and i love it it makes my face feel more fresh cleaner and doesn't have the feeling of soap feeling left hind it rinses clean

March 06, 2018

Love the feeling of my skin after

I have used this scrub many times and I haven't got sick of it. I love how smooth I feel after using this however I only use it once or twice a week. I haven't tried using it daily but it exfoliates a lot and I worry that I would be over doing it if I used it anymore.

Wonderful Product

ST. IVES FRESH APRICOT SKIN EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB
    Comes in this convenient tube that you just squeeze and you control how much of it you use! The product smells good and goes on real easy, and leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed!

Forever my go to scrub

I have been using St.Ives apricot scrub since I was a teenager as part of my regular skin routine. Even now as I turn 35 it is my go to scrub. Even my own teenage daughters now use it. Its so effective and always leaves my skin so soft.

Love It!

Use this product at least once a week and is my go to product. Tried others but don't find they work as well as this one. My face feels refreshed and soft after every use and less porous. Simply love this product!

1.0/5

March 05, 2018

i wouldnt buy especially on oily skin

When i bought this product i used it to scrub my face twice a day . The day i used it i litterally felt my face dry up , the next day i had pimple grow. what i can say it is a good facial scrub like scrub around the nose , maybe its just not the product for me , i dont recommend on sensitive skin.

March 05, 2018

St Eve's apricot scrub-Bang for your buck

I have used this product over the years
    I have also tried more expensive products but this is a go to
    It's ok with sensitive skin
    I use it every day