St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Tottley recommend

I use this product eveyday and i love it it makes my face feel more fresh cleaner and doesn't have the feeling of soap feeling left hind it rinses clean

March 06, 2018

Love the feeling of my skin after

I have used this scrub many times and I haven't got sick of it. I love how smooth I feel after using this however I only use it once or twice a week. I haven't tried using it daily but it exfoliates a lot and I worry that I would be over doing it if I used it anymore.

Wonderful Product

ST. IVES FRESH APRICOT SKIN EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB
    Comes in this convenient tube that you just squeeze and you control how much of it you use! The product smells good and goes on real easy, and leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed!

Forever my go to scrub

I have been using St.Ives apricot scrub since I was a teenager as part of my regular skin routine. Even now as I turn 35 it is my go to scrub. Even my own teenage daughters now use it. Its so effective and always leaves my skin so soft.

Love It!

Use this product at least once a week and is my go to product. Tried others but don't find they work as well as this one. My face feels refreshed and soft after every use and less porous. Simply love this product!

1.0/5

March 05, 2018

i wouldnt buy especially on oily skin

When i bought this product i used it to scrub my face twice a day . The day i used it i litterally felt my face dry up , the next day i had pimple grow. what i can say it is a good facial scrub like scrub around the nose , maybe its just not the product for me , i dont recommend on sensitive skin.

March 05, 2018

St Eve's apricot scrub-Bang for your buck

I have used this product over the years
    I have also tried more expensive products but this is a go to
    It's ok with sensitive skin
    I use it every day

March 05, 2018

Absolutely love this exfoliater perfect for everyday use !

I’ve been using this product for as long as I can remember . Growing up with eczema has dried out my skin and using this along with my medicated cream has made me face smooth soft and radiant . No more scaly skin

March 05, 2018

Pour une peau d'apparence saine

J'ai toujours été septique face à l'utilisation d'exfoliant vu ma peau grasse...
    L'exfoliant à l'abricot de St.Ives à fait des merveilles... réduisant l'apparence de mes pores dilatés, moins de points noirs et peaux mortes. Enfin une peau d'apparence plus normale avec seulement l'aide d'un produit.

Since my teenage years!

Since my days in boarding school I’ve been using this product (I’m closer to 40 than I’d care to admit today!!) it’s a simple product that refreshes my skin and does what it promises to. I follow with a good moisturizer afterwards and I have (what I consider to be) great skin. I say, man or woman- use it!