St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Heck yeah!

This is number one for a reason. .. it is my go too scrub, and smells great too. Leave your face feeling smooth and fresh. Occasionally dries me out a bit much, but nothing terrible.

Great product

I think this is a great product for the price. It's got good ingredients and is an excellent heavy exfoliator. I would recommend to anyone but if you have very sensitive skin I would use ever other day instead of every day so you don't over exfoliate your skin

March 19, 2018

Honestly use this everyday it makes my skin the perfect texture to apply makeup. I have oily skin and this works for me. If I’m looking for a more intense exfloiation I’ll use this in conjunction with an exfoliating glove/brush.

Been a long time staple

I've used this for at least a decade. It's a great exfoliant. My skin is getting mature and sensitive so I stick use once, maybe twice a week but that was on my doctors advice. I found the big tub is better value for the money.

March 19, 2018

St Ives scrubs are the best!

St Ives apricot facial scrub has always been my go to face scrub. Been meaning to purchase more lately! Every few days it feels great just to do a light scrub on the face to get that dead skin feeling off. Light smell and texture with just enough grit to it. Paraben free! Will always buy this product again and again!

March 19, 2018

A little too rough so wouldn't buy again

I like a good scrub but unfortunately I felt like this one was more of a body scrub because of how rough it is. I would still buy it again only for body.

J’adore l’odeur

Ces masques pour le visage sentent tellement bon.

Il exfolient vraiment bien le visage.

Il y en a pour différent types que vous rechercher.

On peut les retrouver partout même au Walmart et quelque fois au Dollarama.

Moi je vous les conseilles à 100% de les utilisées

Les granules ne sont pas fort pour le visage et vous en sortirai avec un visage tout doux et soyeux.

Michigan, United States

Great for face and body!

I really like this product, so much that I would actually use it in the shower and use it as a full body scrub as well. It smells nice, and feels great on my face and body. It feels like a a massage for the body while I exfoliate and clean! I paid for this product myself, and would definitely recommend it.

March 18, 2018

Best exfoliating for the price

Always been a big fan of St. Ives but of all their products I love this one the most. Not overly scented, natural exfoliation and leaves skin feeling great. Tried, tested and true, this product has been around along for a reason.

Good exfoliator

This is a pretty decent product for exfoliating it's a good product if you do not have sensitive skin however but it will definitely do the trick. Best use once a week, it gets rid of all those little blackheads and Imperfections in the skin but again, probably only best use on sensitive skin. I have used it in the past many times and would probably buy it again like I said it does the trick to. it's a good product leaves your skin smooth smelling wonderfully fresh and gives you a nice all over texture and tone.