St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 17, 2013

I've been using this scrub for years because it's cheap and does it's job in exfoliating. However, I think that my skin has gotten a bit more sensitive and now it feels like this scrub is a little too abrasive for me - still, I would definitely recommend it! I

3.2/5

April 12, 2013

I tried this product and thought it did a fair job. I found that it was a bit abraisive and I prefer something a bit more gentle, however it was effective. It was pretty cheap in comparison to other scrubs so if your pinching pennies it is something I would recommend.

April 09, 2013

This facial scrub is super awesome! I use it about once a week to get rid of my dry skin and exfoliate. It smells great and it isn't too harsh on my skin.

March 27, 2013

love st yves products,nice and great products,really love them from body lotion,body wash to cleansing product,love apricot sent,cumcumber,

March 23, 2013

I love this product. It's easy to use in the shower, or at the sink. Rubbing it onto your face with warm water feels very gritty, but it's worth it. When you rinse it off your skin feels so soft and fresh. I use this about 2 or 3 times a week and it's great .

March 17, 2013

absolutely love this product! uncover your natural beauty

March 15, 2013

I have used Apricot Scrub since I was an early teen. I love it. The price is great and so is the quality.

3.2/5

March 13, 2013

Nice smelling product. The tiny grains are quite quite effective.

Good quality for the price.

March 04, 2013

I have been a St. Ives Apricot Scrub user since I was just 10 years old. I am now 26. The price is right, the smell is yummy, and the results are wonderful. I suffer from acne breakouts on my lower face, and nothing seems to work - even the high-end department store products. All you need is a small dime-sized amount sqeezed on your hand. Wet your face and apply the scrub with small, circular motions all over. Rinse off. Your face will feel instantly smoother, as all the dead skin cells have been brushed gently away. Sometimes I follow with my regular cleanser just as a personal preference, but there is no need to. It also doesnt dry your face out which is a bonus. Tried, tested, and true, I would give this product a thumbs up!

February 25, 2013

I love this product I use it about once a week along with another cleanser, I love the lightness of it its not to harsh and for my acne prone skin it works wonders. I love this product