St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 16, 2018

Best Scrub Ever

I use St. Ives Fresh Face Scrub every single day and have for many years. I have smooth super young looking skin and I think this scrub is a big reason for that. It has a wonderful texture and a fresh invigorating feel and scent. I highly recommend this product.

August 16, 2018

Great product

I have been using this brand now for about 4 years it is the best scrub for your face and your feet I absolutely love the apricot it's the one I go to every time and I would highly recommend to my friends also very reasonable price

Excellent product!

This is one product I have been using since the longest time. Every time zi use it it gives my skin new fresh feel. It exfoliates the dead skin off leaving your skin breathing like new!!!

Je l’adore!!

J’adore cet exfoliant!! Il exfolie en profondeur et laisse une belle sensation sur la beau. Combiné avec une crème hydratante ma peau est éclatante!!!

August 14, 2018

Exactly what you want from a scrub.

This is by far my favorite scrub and I have tried a bunch. It has the texture I want for a good deep cleansing of my pores and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. A must have really.

August 13, 2018

Face scrub !

No surprise here...it's face scrub. It works. It don't cure ugly but damn you'll be the smoothest faced troll under the bridge. Snapchat me at JEWFTW for more product specs if you're commitment issues are strong enough to keep you from getting this $6.00 tube of scrub. :)

August 13, 2018

Nice!

After using the st.ives facial scrub my skin feels amazing. It feels smooth and fresh, it’s great for getting the extra dirt out of pores. Will buy this product again!

August 11, 2018

Feeling refreshed

ST.IVES is awesome. Use it every night. You feel refreshed and exfoliate after using. Would recommend it to anyone! The cost is inexpensive and find it at most pharmacies and other department stores. Very effective, very satisfied with this product.

August 11, 2018

Exfoliant douceur

J`adore l`exfoliant abricot de St-Yves. C`est une game que j`aime beaucoup. L`exfoliant est doux sur la peau et son odeur est douce. Il laisse ma peau propre et très douce. Je l`utilise 2-3 fois par semaine et ma peau est très propre.

August 10, 2018

Hell yes!

Love this exfoliator! Its not too expensive and it works like a charm. My face feels smooth and clean after I use this product! Definitely recommend this!