St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 11, 2018

Exfoliant douceur

J`adore l`exfoliant abricot de St-Yves. C`est une game que j`aime beaucoup. L`exfoliant est doux sur la peau et son odeur est douce. Il laisse ma peau propre et très douce. Je l`utilise 2-3 fois par semaine et ma peau est très propre.

August 10, 2018

Hell yes!

Love this exfoliator! Its not too expensive and it works like a charm. My face feels smooth and clean after I use this product! Definitely recommend this!

August 09, 2018

Don’t get this in your eyes!!

I used to use this product constantly to exfoliate my skin. I do still enjoy this product once and awhile but I don’t love how abrasive it can be. I have sensitive skin and once used this product as a mask (which they say you can do on the back of the packaging) and it made my face extremely red and slightly swollen. I’ve had friends get the exfoliant beads in their eyes and ended up scratching their corneas...

August 08, 2018

I would repurchase this item

The smell of this facewash is nice and fresh. Its not too soapy and the exfoliating balls are a good size. They have a great variety with many scents and uses.

Not What It Seems

Updated On: August 08, 2018

My family and I have been fans of St. Ives cleansers for a very very long time, but with experience and research I have come to realize that the Apricot cleanser is definitely not as effective as it seems to be, nor is it beneficial for your skin. Rather, it could be labeled as harmful for your skin. I admit that the Apricot cleanser was effective BEFORE, but that was when there still used to be salicylic acid in there, which is the key ingredient to getting rid of or reducing acne. However, it no longer has that ingredient in it, but still has small harmful balls in the formula that are meant to exfoliate your skin, but in truth, they just rip at your skin, especially if you use the product often or rub the product harshly/profusely on your skin. This actually creates small tears in your skin, especially sensitive skin, rather than getting rid of dead skin. Also, this is definitely not meant for everyday use as it will most probably, but this information is written on the product itself.

Skin101

This product is amazing great for exfoliating helps with brightening the skin might not be for all skin type removes dead skin cell can be used every other day

August 07, 2018

Been using it since Highschool!

I’ve been using this scrub since I was 15 years old. I looked for something better and always came back to this one. I use it in the shower every other day I love how soft my skin feels, the scrub it’s self isn’t too rough. The best part is the price!!! Super affordable for a great product.

Pretty good facial exfoliation

Great product , definitely one of my go to facial product. The price is affordable and you may find it in any of your local drugstore. It leaves you skin smooth and bright.

August 07, 2018

This stuff is actually amazing!

This stuff works wonders for my skin! My skin feels instantly refreshed and clean/soft every time! It really gets ever bit of makeup and doesn’t make me break out. Would 100% recommend

this is great scrub even if you have DRY SKIN

this is great scrub for if you have dry flakes or textured skin. Even you have have really dry skin, use this scrub, and then moisturize right fter than you are good to go :)