St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Une marque au top !

Je connais cette marque depuis l’année dernière et je CAPOTE ! Pourquoi ne l'ai-je pas essayé avant ? Je valide notamment cette gamme, elle est géniale ! L'odeur est aussi parfaite que son efficacité :)

August 14, 2019

Definitely a product worth buying

I have been using this for many years now and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin soft and well refreshed. I have tried other products and the results are not the same.

August 14, 2019

Best exfoliant for a good price

I have used this product for over 20 years, since I was a pre-teen. It is gentle enough to use every day on my sensitive skin, and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh.

Affordable and works

Absolutely love these products , have been using them for over 10 years on my skin . The texture is great and the smells are nice and soothing . I love the facial scrubs and the lotions make my skin feeling refreshed and soft . I will continue to purchase this product .

August 13, 2019

My all time favorite facial scrub

I have been using this facial scrub since i was in my teens and im in my mid 30's now! This facial scrub is always in my bathroom even if I buy and try other facial products, i still keep coming back to this one. It is gentle on the face, my face feels cleansed and yet it doesn't dry up my face unlike other facial cleansing/scrubbing products.

Loved it!

It was very nice on my skin and made me feel refreshed and ready for the day! I would highly recommend using this product! I often used it twice a day.

My favorite

Definatly one of my favorites. I use this product all the time. Makes my face feel fresh and clean. It seems to help with my oily skin and leaves it smooth

Saskatchewan, Canada

Refresh my skin

I use this scrubs for so long time it help to remove your dead skin and make your skin refresh and soft it help to make your skin softer and glowing i would always like yo buy scrub of st Ives

August 12, 2019

Leaves my face feeling great!

I started using this scrub a few days ago, it smells great, is a deep exfoliant and leaves skin feeling soft and looking great. I would definitely recommend this product!

A good every day scrub

I have very dry skin certain times of the year so I need a super gritty scrub but this is definitely a good upkeep. Nothing feels better than having soft skin daily