St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 20, 2019

Good one

I bought it few months ago did help but my skin was still dry. Did help a bit and works okay ... i could say i’d give it to be fair 4.5 out of 5 . Love the smell though

New Brunswick, Canada

Staple in my routine!

This has always been a staple in my skincare routine. Been using this since high school always gives instant smoothing results whenever my skin needs a boost of softening and brightening.

Works good

I love using this product when my skin feels like it needs a deep scrub and I feel it get down deep. Only thing that is a bit of a downer is sometimes the scrub bits dont come off my face that well.

Saskatchewan, Canada

If you want to feel brand new? Check yesss on this

I love how smooth I felt! I needed a "renewal" I have always loved st. Ives products so there really wasn't a second thought about it. If I need a "reset", I will try the other scrubs!

My favourite for over 10 years

I have been using this face scrub since I was 14, I’m now 36. I love it and it’s always been affordable. I have resorted to purchasing the huge tubs of it because I use it daily.

Great value

I love this exfoliating scrub! My skin just feels so clean after I use it. Mild enough to use everyday tho. The price makes it even better! There are tons of other products out there way more expensive that do half the work.

June 18, 2019

Really nice

I've used this for many years I always come back to this even after trying new products. It works really well and smells good. My daughter now uses it because she has problem skin and I already see an improvement

June 14, 2019

My go to face wash! Actually gets rid of acne!

I switched to st.ives and ever since never went back! I struggled with acne and blackheads now since using st. Ives face wash I have clear skin! I tried everything st.ives is literally the only one that worked so well!! I use it has a quick face mask or to just wash my face. It smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft!! I love it! Highly recommend if you want to get rid of your acne for good!!

June 13, 2019

Does it’s job

We are currently using a second tube of this. My skin feels soft and moisturize after using it. I exfoliate once a week and it’s a very good product. It’s not harsh on skin and my skin doesn’t get any allergic reaction from it.

June 12, 2019

My Absolute Favourite Facial Scrub

St Ives Apricot Scrub is my absolute favourite facial scrub. It works wonders. My whole family, friends group & myself swear by this stuff. Works tremendously well to keep your pores cleaned, preventing acne breakouts. While leaving your face smooth to the touch. Can't forget to add, it smells great! Leaves you feeling super fresh after use