St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 12, 2019

A good every day scrub

I have very dry skin certain times of the year so I need a super gritty scrub but this is definitely a good upkeep. Nothing feels better than having soft skin daily

1.2/5

August 12, 2019

Apricot Scrub

I used this product for years but as the product has evolved, it started to show opposite effects on my skin. The apricot chucks became bigger and would scratch my skin, as well as leave it feeling oily after a wash.

August 11, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Amazing

Having tried a lot of different exfoliators this has become my go to. Exfoliates nicely and doesn't leave your skin feeling like you're wearing a mask unlike other brands. Great value for money as well!

August 10, 2019

Smells good

I tend to have sensitive skin so I’m always looking forward to find products that are effective without being to rough on my face. I love this products , it’s amazing to remove blackheads and dead skin on my nose and cheeks! I also like the smell which is not too intense!

St ives

love this scrub. Not the best scrub for exfoliation, but that’s not why I use this specific product. This scrub, is hands down, the best smelling scrub I have ever used. (I actually think of it more as an exfoliator than a scrub) Only a little is needed, in fact, less is more with this scrub. (too much and it will give you a burning sensation and dry skin out). I have always loved apricots and this doesn’t smell like that fake synthetic fruit scent almost every fruit flavoured beauty product in the supermarket has these days. It’s not the best performing scrub I’ve used, although it is certainly not a bad scrub, in fact, it’s very good considering the price. Sometimes I’ll use it just to smell the apricot scent on my face. But do not over exfoliate! Love the smell of apricots. And very good value. Les

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Amazing

I use it for few years, and its amazing, never thought before that facial scrub can do anything major, but this brand is awesome, it's really helps with my acne

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfection

This is actually the only product of its kind that works for me. I use it several times a week. You can instantly feels the difference on your skin. It’s pretty reasonably priced and most certainly worth it. I would recommend to anyone

Love it

I have tried it many times and love it a lot really, I would recommended to all my friends at any time 100%. Really love this stuff and its worth the price !!!!!

August 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice Scrub

I have been using this product for years.The apricot scrub has granules and is effective in removing dead skin. Gentle on skin. Weekly usage keeps skin soft and fresh. Would recommend it.

August 07, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

My go to skin routine

St, Ives has been my go to routine since years. Some things are just so amazing that nothing can replace it. The apricot facial scrub is amazing and it suits my skin very much. I use it twice every week and voila.. dont need anything else.