St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    0.5/5

January 03, 2019

Worst product ever!

This product is beyond horrible for your skin it causes microscopic tears in the top layer and is way to abrasive for facial skin. I would use it on my feet !

January 03, 2019

Not only cleanses it also exfoliates!

This has been a constant in my house for years. It is inexpensive but works better than other over the counter cleansers. My children, my grandchildren, and I still use this everyday.

January 02, 2019

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I have been using this product since I was in high school, after trying some other name brands I am happy to have found a product that works with my skin and is affordable too.

January 02, 2019

Cleared my acne prone skin

Uses this every night after a full day of make up..it helped clear my face that used to be full of breakouts..will definitely buy this facial scrub again..

December 29, 2018

Great product

Perfect product for deep cleaning your skin. Skin feels very clean after using. I always have this product. Results after a couple of uses . It has small sand like particles in it that are great for cleaning.

December 29, 2018

Its wonderful

Makes my skin feel great. I highly recommend it! Its a good start to a morning routine. It leaves my skin feeling relaxed and refreshed. I like how it feels like its rubbing off all the dead skin and leaving it baby smooth.

December 27, 2018

Gets the job done.

This product gets any dead skin you may have and makes your skin feel smooth af. Doesnt dry out my skin at all. I also noticed a difference in my acne breakouts after a few uses.

December 27, 2018

The best scrub ever invented!

This is the best face and body scrub I have ever used. I have been using this product since the early 2000's and have been through many brands. This one is so gentle on the face and get the job done and works just as great on the body!

2.8/5

December 26, 2018

not worth want to try more facial scrub brands.

Not that great results did not turn out to be good. and the price was way higher compared to the quality of the product. will not be recommended for others to use it.

December 24, 2018

Love these Face scrubs

My favourite cheap facial scrubs. Does an awesome job, leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, leaves a little redness on my sensitive skin but it normally goes away right away. I also recommend the oatmeal one it’s another favourite, I Will forever be purchasing again.