St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Good exfoliation

I just love this product, i use this once or Twice a week to exfoliate my skin and adore the texture and smell of It! You can use it with your bands on a face brush or face Cloth. I also tub this on my lips in the Morning before applying gloss or lipstick to get perfect soft lips! I always Have this product at home.

March 21, 2019

Great but not for every day use

This product is great but I find that if I use it daily it is too harsh on my skin. It smells great and works to get rid of acne but it is extremely powerful.

The OG exfoliator

The apricot exfoliator has been used in my family for YEARS. It is so classic. Moisturizing and a great exfoliator. I love that it’s made with natural ingredients and the scent is gentle and perfect.

Wow!

Ma fille et moi adorons ce produit,nous en avons essayé d'autre mais nous y sommes toujours revenu ,il est parfait pour la peau d'une ados!et d'une maman . j'adore le désincrustant il rend vraiment notre peau fraîche.je le recommande a tout le monde!

I have been using this product for the last 10 years

I absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub. I can always trust it to be gentle on my sensitive skin, never feeling harsh. It does an excellent job on exfoliating my skin, always leaving my skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth. It smells great. With St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub, tub container or tube, I always know that I will get lots for my money. A little goes a long way. I have been using this product for the last 10 years and will continue to use. I highly recommend St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub to anyone.

Very good product

I bought this product to test out. After using this product once my face felt amazing...all the dryness was gone and my skin was very soft. I am recommending this product to my close friends.

Great Product!

This is my go to face scrub! It rough away dead skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It is also very affordable, you really can't go wrong.

March 20, 2019

Great product, but not for sensitive skin!

First of all, this product is great. It smells good, and leaves your skin looking bright. However, for me.. since I have sensitive.. I mean VERY sensitive skin..I would not recommend this product for anyone who has similar skin type as me. It irritated my skin and made my skin go tomato red within seconds. For all you normal to oily skin folks, I know this product would work just fine for you!

Apricot treatment

This product is very affective, I have tried everything and this is the only product that has helped my acne on my face. I am very happy with this product and highly suggest it to anyone that has bad acne or is struggling with acne, dry skin, or oily skin.

March 20, 2019

This product never lets me down.

I have been using different variations of St Ives Exfoliating facial scrubs for as long as I can remember and will continue to do so. The value is amazing and the product is just as great. I use this product every 3-4 days as it does dry out the skin.