St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 27, 2013

I love this product! I use the scrub for sensitive skin at least 2-3 times a week and I find that the beads are smaller and not as harsh on my skin. It smells great and leaves my skin super soft. It's inexpensive and well worth the money.

June 27, 2013

I love this scrub! I've been using it for a few years now. I've also used other scrubs from Clinique and Elizabeth Arden, and I prefer the St. Ives scrub. It's gentle and more natural and also has a lovely scent. The price is also a big plus.

June 27, 2013

I love this product! I have been using it for years and have never had any issues with it

June 26, 2013

I use the apricot scrub for sensitive skin. I find the beads are finer and less harsh than the others. It doesn't dry out your face either. I've been using the scrub for years and recommend using it once in a while (not daily) because it can be a little abrasive on the skin. And it's always a great deal!

June 26, 2013

I decided to finally try this product after hearing such great things about it and I was quite impressed. My sister uses this scrub religiously and it has really seemed to work well for her skin. For me personally this probably isn't the best product as my skin is very dry as it is so I just found that it dried it out even more. Even though I did find it to dry out my skin, I did notice that it really worked for getting rid of problem spots on my face such as blackheads. I think this product would be perfect for those with oily skin as opposed to dry skin like I have. I must say though that it really does the job for clearing and deep cleaning skin!

1.3/5

June 23, 2013

This has always been very popular amongst teens, but this is way to abrasive for the face.

June 23, 2013

I love this scrub. I prefer normally scrubs with very tiny scrub particles in it, but this one works really well on my sensitive skin and does an amazing job without drying my skin out or being to harsh! Love it!

June 22, 2013

I've been using this scrub for about 10 years now. You really can't get as good of a product for such a great price.

I use it in the shower since it you decide to just do your face, you will find that you'll be rinsing and rinsing for awhile (as with all exfoliators).

I wax my legs and bikini region and I use the scrub to ensure that I don't have any ingrown hairs; it works beautifully!

Highly recommend this scrub

June 21, 2013

Love this stuff! One of the only things that really feels like it's exfoliating while still not leaving my skin super dry and tight feeling afterwards like a lot of face washes.

June 18, 2013

I have been using this product since i was a teenager. Now i am in my 30s and this is still part of my daily facial routine. Love how clean my face feels after using. The price is amazing as well. Definatly will continue to use this product.