St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 20, 2014

This exfoliator works extremely well my skin feels so soft after using it and comparatively to high end product, this is gold

May 20, 2014

I was only using this as a facial product then decided "what was I doing??".. now I have used it as a body scrub and find it amazing on my shoulders, arms and legs especially after this winter. Not too drying, so just a regular lotion afterwards makes my skin feel fabulous. Glad I'm now effectively using this up!

3.2/5

May 20, 2014

Not for Seniors. Too rough, feels like sandpaper, makes skin sore. Used it up in my feet!

May 20, 2014

At this price this product is just a must have

May 20, 2014

Love the texture & gentleness of the Apricot scrub & it smells nice also! Use it in the shower & easy to use!

May 19, 2014

I enjoy this product. It works well at getting rid of the dry flaky skin. I can't use it too often due to my sensitive skin though. I did prefer the cream a few years ago - seems there was more 'beads' to help scrub the day away - but still enjoy it.

May 19, 2014

Love this product! It is the only one i will use. It cleanses your skin with just enough exfoliation yet is gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin

May 19, 2014

Great product, gentle enough for daily use on face but also helps exfoliate body. Have been using it for years! Love it

May 19, 2014

I use this everyday and it works great, not to harsh. The price is great also.

May 19, 2014

It is a great exfoliator and for myself and teenage kids it is great for acne prone skin. I like that while it cleans and exfoliates it does not leave your skin feeling too dry.